30 June 2008

My weekend... Saturday 28th until Monday 30th


Hi,

I didn't do anything on Saturday night, I was so bored. A few of my friends went out into town however I couldn't be bothered. Gabrielle came round for a while, however had to be up early in the morning and so she went to bed at 11. After that I just sat up alone with the dog. At about 12 I went up to bed and watched American Pie and then watched Glastonbury whilst talking on the phone before going to bed at about 3. 


When I got up in the morning Gabrielle had left for her spa appointment but had text me saying "Bugger Kyle... Julie (dad's p.a) just phoned and told me it's mum and dads wedding anniversary!" I'll be finished in about 2 hours so I'll come back round. I too had a missed call from Julie. She knows what we're like so she keeps us in line haha. With Gabrielle being due back home in 2 hours I quickly got up and went for a run with Maddox. When I returned home I went to the gym in the hotel and then went and showered and changed. She was wearing her 2B free tracksuit and I was wearing my Rock & Republic one, we were slumming it. However we didn't look like a pair of scruffs... She was carrying a YSL bag and was in a Links of london bracelet and I was wearing my Jacobs &co watch, plus we were in my porsche 4x4, with my beast of a dog.


 After browsing Bond street where we asked some of the shop assistants whom we're friendly with if they'd noticed anything our parents had been looking at (they hadn't.. they bought the majority of things they looked for) we went to Harrods. We browsed the home department and considered various things but decided no. Then we went to The Chelsea Gardener in south Kensington. It was here where we found their present. We got them a tree. I know it sounds stupid but it was really nice, it's called a Japanese Cloud tree. You may think that being wealthy we're not spending much on our parents for their anniversary when we buy them a tree but it cost us in excess of £1000... For a tree! We made some arrangements with the garden centre and arranged for it to be delievered to their house immediately. 


Gabrielle and I went in the car to their house when we realised we didn't have a card or anything to give them there and then. I looked in the boot. I had a small recolection of seeing a bottle of wine in there the other day. When I opened it and rummaged through the holdalls, shoe boxes, riding boots, clothes I found a bottle of Vodka... My parents, drinkers of fine wines and champagne would think I was giving them acid if they drank this! Me and Gabrielle figured out a little plan. We walked up to the house and unlocked the door, as soon as we did so Julie came from out of the study and handed us a card which she'd had made, we wrote it quickly and sealed the envelope and went into the lounge where they were both sat surrounded by boxes of chocolates and wine bottles. Gabrielle walked into the reception room and grabbed a bottle of wine from the cupboard whilst I gave them the card, I know it's awful but we had no other choice haha. They didn't realise and were made up we'd got them that wine because "(they) love that one! And it's dated!" I felt bad. After about 10 minutes the plant arrived. The door bell went and my mother went and answered it. Me and Gabrielle both said Happy Anniversary as she ooh'd and ahh'd over the tree... I'd have been devastated if someone bought me that, just so you know, however she loved it! It was wheeled through to the garden and placed as suggested, not in direct sunlight. This was another thing for their gardener to sheer so it was perfectly shaped. My Father untied the bow around it and hugged us both, as did my mother. All previous feelings of guilt were now diminished. 


I had dinner reservations with my friends however I had to phone and rearrange the evening for today with my friends because I felt awful staying for a while and then leaving when they were looking forward to having a nice meal together.  I cancelled my meal with my friends and went home to get changed to go to J. Sheekey where my parents had a table booked. Whilst I was in the midst of running between floors looking for clothes my father phoned and asked if I was ready, I said don't be absurd, of course not, he replied "I didn't think so I'll have your sister come and pick you up me and your mum are leaving now so they don't give our table away." I wore my Cavalli suit which is a metallic grey with a grey shirt, black skinny silk tie from Gucci and some patent Salvator Ferragamo shoes. I finished the outfit off with my Cartier watch. As I just finished getting ready my sister turned up with a face on her. Despite her beginning getting ready an hour and a half before I she still claimed she wasn't ready. She was wearing a gorgeous new purple Armani Collezioni dress with black floral print on, she was wearing it with a pair of Valentino heels which were in the style of booties, however they didn't lace up they just had a ribbon and then some bangles and a BE & D black bag. I asked what was wrong and she said we're stopping off at Claire's... It was her makeup. It looked perfectly fine. Claire worked in Harrods as a makeup artist on various counters and became friendly with my sister due to her going for hers doing every-time she went out, she does her makeup for her all the time on the condition she can borrow some of my sisters old clothes when she gets asked to go out with a rich man from Harrods... She's a makeup artist; she can't afford Fendi dresses and shoes and she wouldn't want to look a mess for some millionaire who she served at the till. Completely understandable. 


My sister drove incredibly fast to Claires apartment where she pulled up on the curb and phoned her. Claire came out wearing a Gucci bumbag, I got out of the car while she sat in the passenger seat and did Gabrielles makeup. Gabrielle didn't request what she wanted, Claire merely looked at her outfit and asked where we were going then pulled various brushes and compacts out of her bum bag and applied them to my sisters face. After about 10 minutes Claire got out of the car and I got in when my sister said "that looks gorgeous as always, absolute life saver Claire. Have a look in the boot for a pair of shoes to wear for Friday night if you want (wink)" Claire did a little scream of excitement and browsed through the boot before pulling out a pair of shoes I'd never seen before and my sister shouted "take them if you want" said her goodbyes and we left. Her makeup which previously looked fine now looked immaculate and she looked about £300 more expensive. 


She drove at my sort of speed (fast) to J. Sheekey where my parents were waiting. She almost killed us 3 times driving in her heels, she wasn't the best driver at the best of times, this just added to the near death experience I often endured. We ditched the Ferrari with the valet and went in. My parents were stood waiting waiting for us. I love seeing them dressed up, it's clear where we get our fashion sense from. My father was wearing a suit which he told me was Stefano Ricci and my mother was wearing a Roksanda Ilincic dress which had a ruffled purple thing around the middle (she and my sister had obviously colour co-ordinated) with an oversized Jimmy Choo clutch, a vintage Erickson Beamon ring and Alexander McQueen shoes. As we walked to the table I asked my mother whether the 6 inch heels she was wearing were killing her, she replied with a sarcastic comment saying "Well Kyle darling, they're not made with comfort as the number one priority and my foot is currently at a ninety degree angle so I'll allow you to draw your own conclusion" haha. We had a lovely meal, which I was informed was also for my birthday seeing as they hardly saw me on it. I had Crab pate to start and Beluga with Blinis & Sour Cream for my main (Caviar basically.) It was delicious!


When we were leaving my sister asked my parents if they had any spare shoes in their car, they looked at her confused and said "no Gabrielle why would we?"... Her feet were hurting her and she didn't like driving in heels.. in other words, Kyle will you drive my car. I said yes before she asked and when the cars were returned by the valet Gabrielle got in the back of the Bentley with my parents and I got in the Ferrari and drove to my parents. I love her car anyway. I beat my parents to their house and parked the car then I went inside. When I opened the door Maddox, Bambi and Pretitia (Mum's Shiba Inu) came running. I had decided I'd stay here tonight. I went up to the bedroom I used to live in and was still very much my room. I took off my suit and hung it in the walk-in wardrobe where there was things I didn't know I had. I put on my grey Diesel tracksuit bottoms and a grey Gucci T-shirt and went back downstairs to the lounge. When my parents and Gabrielle came home they too all changed into more comfortable attire and joined me in the lounge. At about midnight I went to bed as did everyone else. 


When I woke up this morning my mother and father were already up and made me some lunch. Then I asked my mum if she'd take me home shortly which she agreed to and so I went upstairs and grabbed my suit which I shoved in a holdall which was in my wardrobe and went and got in her Porsche Boxter (which I no longer borrowed due to the fact I have my own) before the dog came running behind me and I got in the Mercedes SL to prevent the dog getting squashed on the miniscule back seat. I always sit in the back of my parents Bentley and Mercedes so it looks like I'm getting chauffeured, they're both black with blacked out windows haha. 


When I got home I wen to the gym and I took the dog for a run. When I returned it was about 3 o'clock so I phoned Elliot and I jumped in the Jaguar and went round. We just talked for a while and then went and had sex =) When we'd finished I phoned Ellie and Kayleigh to see where dinner reservations were, they were at The Ivy for 7! It was 5 now! I didn't have time to go home so I decided I'd make do with Elliots clothes. I showered and did my hair and then went searching through his wardrobe. I found a grey Armani Collezioni shirt which I wore with a black neckercheif thing from Prada, Dolce & Gabbana pants and Prada laceups. He wore mainly the same but all Dior except a Hermes tie. We went in Elliots practically unused BMW M6 and put the roof down as we went to The Ivy where the car was handed over and we went in. In there we met up with Ellie and Kayleigh who were wearing a Donna Karen and Vera Wang dresses. We sat down at the table and discussed a holiday over dinner. 


Kelly couldn't come because she was going away with her parents again this time to the french riviera, Gabrielle wasn't coming because she might be going away with her boyfriend to Paris, Lee was still in Marbella and Chloe wanted to spend some time with her parents because she hasn't seen them for months. They're the only people who I tend to go on holiday with really. Elliot asked if his other friend Harry (Haz) could come, I said no, good sex but annoying. He didn't mind. I had my hermes agenda with me, Ellie had hers and Elliot and Kayleigh just looked on their blackberry's. I was free more or less all this month, as were the others except we couldn't leave until Wednesday because it was our friend Julia's birthday tomorrow night in a club and we'd all been invited, it was surely going to be a good one. She's a model so there will be plenty of eye candy there, including the man whom I slept with the other night when I went out for a meal with her and Felicity plus me and all my friends would be there making a scene so it was going to be undeniably fun! 


We decided on Italy. I suggested going to my parents house which has been in the family for years in Perugia, Umbria but it's a huge vineyard that's not really near the sea, or anywhere for that matter (a helicopter's ride into Rome) it has a pool and things but that's a bit too secluded. Finally, after considering Capri, Milan and Rome we decided on Portofino. I used to go there when I was younger. It's a little village in the Italian Riviera which is gorgeous. It's not got clubs and things so it's a nice place to just go and relax, however there are tourists and things due to their huge harbor for yachts. We discussed staying in a hotel there for a few nights but having the yacht too for a place to have parties and go out to sea on etc. We discussed who's to take and seeing as Elliot's (which he shared with his parents) was already in Italy we chose his. I still don't know where mine is.. Someone will. 


I talked the three of them into taking a normal plane as opposed to a jet due to them being less scary for me and they agreed. Ellie phoned her mother who said she'd have someone organize flights and I phoned Julie (my father's p.a) to have her organize accommodation. We toasted the trip with glasses of wine and finished dinner before going home. I'm staying at Elliot's tonight and then tomorrow we'll go shopping with Kelly and Gabrielle for outfits for the party.  There's going to be millions of models there so I've got to look drop dead gorgeous.. I won't even have to try!


Speak soon,

Much love.


No comments: