17 June 2008

Today... 17th June

Hello! 
I made a rather large mistake last night... I was exhausted still from Marbella and was having an absolutely awful nights sleep.. I was woken several times by that boy who my sister mutually likes walking around the house, I was like what are you doing child?! When I went to get a drink at about 3 I was walking through my house in my underwear (the kitchen's on the ground floor and my room is on the fourth =]) and I walked into the kitchen and got a drink and went to walk back upstairs. Then Jake (the boy) came from round the corner and screamed (not a scream.. what a man does.. shout?) I was half asleep and he petrified me and I just span round and punched him in the face... I thought he was a robber! 

When I finally realized that it was him I started laughing but I don't know why.. Do you ever have that thing when you don't know how to react so you just laugh? I think it was that. He was clearly in pain and was cupping his eye, poor thing! So I sat him down and went into the freezer to get him something to put on his eye but, seeing as I don't know how to cook, there wasn't anything in there except ice cream and sorbet.. so I just gave him a tub of Ben & Jerrys to put on it. I couldn't think of anything else. Then I phoned reception and asked if they had anything so they brought me a bucket of ice what you put champagne in, so wrapped some in a flannel haha. 

Then after about 5 minutes Gabrielle came down and said "what're you doing Jake you've been ages" when she saw me, her gay brother stood in his boxers, holding a flannel of ice on her (sort of) boyfriends eye telling him I'm sorry. I explained the situation and she laughed aswel haha. I felt so awful but I just went up to bed as did he... after many pain killers. 

When I got up in the morning I rang for breakfast for all three of us and they came down. When Jake walked in his eye was bright pink, and turning blue, and quite badly swollen. It looked so sore! My first reaction was "oh shit!" and he replied "I know, bastard" I just laughed. I felt so horrible it was untrue. I gave him permission to go out with my sister if he wanted to and he said he doesn't know whether to if he has to deal with that every time he steps out of line haha. Keep them on their toes, that's the way I like it! 

Anyway after that little ordeal Gabrielle went home for a swim and Jake went with her. I gave him a pair of my new sunglasses before he left to hide his eye for the time being. I said I might be going to see my horse in a bit and if she wanted to come then she could. We both have horses.. they're sisters, 2 jet black, shiny thoroughbreds. Then when they left I went for a run with the dog for an hour then came back and got a shower. Then it was time to find an outfit... I got my black jodhpurs from Harrods and a plain white shirt from Gucci. I put on my Gucci knee high boots and a Alexander Mcqueen scarf again with my Chanel watch. Then I got decided which car to use.. for those of you who ask umpteen times, I have: A new Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet in White (hardtop convertible), A Porsche Cayenne 4x4 Turbo S (what ever that means) in Grey/Silver, an Audi R8 in Black and a Jaguar XKR also in Black. Today I chose the Cayenne. 

As I battled through the traffic of London to Heartfordshire where I keep Bella (the horse) I was watching St. Trinians on the Tv in the car haha. I love that film! I love driving, once I'd left london and got onto some of the little country roads of the way to the stables I put my foot down as I always do and pushed the Porsche to it's full potential haha =) 

When I arrived at the stables I grabbed my sunglasses and looked in the boot for something to put all my things in... The boot is filled with crap! I have clothes in there and everything, when I was rummaging through I found a hermes agenda, a pair of womens Jimmy Choos, still in the box, and a Dunhill holdall with sunglasses and a watch in.. I don't know why they were in there but, I found my Gucci bum bag and put it on to keep my phone in =) 

I went and got Bella and she was in stable next to Joli (french accent.. not Joel-eh as someone once said) and they both knew it was me. I got on and I walked her to the field. Dressed in my skin tight Jodhpurs, Gucci knee high boots, black wrap around sunglasses and a white unbuttoned shirt... you're dying aren't you haha ;) Then we went for a run and some jumps around the field. It was so fun! At about 3 my sister phoned to say she was here and if I'd come and meet her. I said yes and galloped back over to the carpark to find my sister and Jake. She too was dressed adequately... not. Wearing much the same Jodhpurs as mine except cream with black Burberry boots, a white blouse, a gucci neck scarf and sunglasses. She explained how she went round to my house to get something for Jake to wear I was like 'oh, ok then haha' I wouldn't have known if she didn't say.. He was wearing my brown Jodhpurs with a creamy shirt I didn't even know I had and the sunglasses I gave him earlier... When he took them off I realised why he hadn't done before... It had turned black! Woops! 

Jake borrowed a random horse and we all went riding together.. I got to know him a bit better, he lives in Surrey but his house is up for sale (I looked it up to see what he's like: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-14850755.rsp?tr_t=buy&pa_n=1&mediamode=pictures&curr_media_n=2&from_showcase=false not bad, the ones my family owns are far better! =P) and he's at university studying fashion PR, same as my sister. 

We stayed for quite a while, I of course was the best! But we all already knew that =) And then I threw my boots in the boot and replaced them for my Gucci trainers and drove home, my sister followed in her Ferrari, both of us inevitabley had the sat nav on as we got lost every time, it's amazing in my car though as there's a little television which you can watch dvd's on and has sat nav on and a camera so you can see behind the car and all this other stuff haha. It's so fun, it's voice activated too ;) 

When I got home I went and had a nice long bath and then went round to my parents house for tea =) I only got in about 20 minutes ago and I'm just sat in the drawing room on here reading through ok magazine waiting for my friend Felicity to come round and save me from my boredom, haha. She's a model but I've not seen her for ages! My car has been valet'd by the concierge and he said he'd get it cleaned for me by tomorrow due to it being covered in mud amoungst various other things haha. 

Anyway, I'll speak to you tomorrow. 
Much love!

No comments: