15 June 2008

Leaving Marbella... 15th June

Hey guys, 
Thursday night when I last spoke to you I was ready to go out and waiting for my friends... It was such a good night! When they were finally ready we took the cars down to Nikki Beach, the nightclub! It was so fun there! We were dressed inappropriately.. The girls were all in heels and they were constantly complaining that they were sinking into the sand but they managed! I didn't really drink much to be honest, I wanted a sober night for a change, I still had loads of fun. By the time 12 o'clock came round we were all dancing around singing to all the music and catching some of the hotties eyes ;) 

I had my eye on this man who looked like a model, definately gay - he had trendy blue black hair a gorgeous tan and he was wearing a low cut V neck top. He was looking at us all while we were dancing and when I went to get another drink he made his little move haha. I asked him what he was drinking and bought him a cocktail. We got chatting and he told me he was a model who worked free lance. He was wealthy too, his parents owned some business in Marbella chartering Yachts... That's where he was staying. 

He was a really nice man, he was 22 and his name was Andrew. We stayed and chatted for a while and I got him drunk, not intentionally, I was buying drinks and he wanted cocktails so I bought them him but they hit him pretty quick. Woops. By half past 1 he was whispering things in my ear and groping me.. I wasn't complaining though haha. When I looked around Elliot was doing the same to someone else as what Andrew was doing to me haha. He too was drunk and had found himself a companion for the evening! As had everyone else for that matter. I always get protective of Gabrielle, I'm scared she's going going to get mugged or something but the man she was pulling seemed ok - I checked him out! 

I went back to Andrew's yacht at about 2 o'clock and we had a lovely talk, before having excellent sex! When we woke up in the morning we went for some breakfast on the beach and then we said our goodbyes and I went back to the yacht. When I got there there were 3 men and a woman there who I recognised from last night and then there was another who I didn't know. I didn't even bother to ask. 

Gabrielle lost her phone last night on the beach and didn't realise 'til this morning, she's annoyed but we do it all the time. We were talking together and we decided that we'd fly home tonight in order to see our Dad tomorrow on fathers day. We aren't going to tell him though and just turn up =D Like the excellent children that we are! I phoned his P.A this morning and told her about it. I managed to talk Gabrielle into taking a normal plane, it's a lot less traumatic for me =) And so we have 2 seats booked tonight at 6am. 

We've arranged for my sisters car to be at the airport so we can drive home and Julie (p.a) has also arranged for our luggage to be collected and delievered to my house and my parents. She's been and purchased a new blackberry today aswel... I don't know what we'd do without her! 

I've got my father a Chanel fishing set and Gabrielles got him the Armani Collezioni luggage set (Briefcase etc..) We're just sat on the yacht waiting for a car to come and collect us and another one to come and collect the luggage. I went to the post office place this morning and arranged for 3 trunks to be delievered to my house on special delivery by tomorrow aswel as did Gabrielle haha... Nightmare! 

I'm wearing a white shirt with a grey cardigan and some plain black pants, Gabrielle's wearing a white Dior skirt which looks like roll out icing haha with a black Marc Jacobs blouse, Fendi heels and a Prada bag... Got to look the part for traveling. I've got my holdall with me too which has got her 2B free tracksuit in and my Diesel one just incase we get uncomfortable aswel as my laptop and charger haha. 

I'm petrified about this flight already! And I hope to god they don't moan about luggage! We always just have to pay the excess which is a bit of a bummer but, it's our own fault for taking so much stuff really. 

I'll let you know how everything goes, 
Much Love.

No comments: