29 June 2008

My week

Sorry I've not been on, I've been down in Surrey for a while with my friends. On Wednesday I was at Ellie's with Elliot and Kayleigh sat round talking, when my friend Chloe from Surrey phoned and asked what I was doing and whether I wanted to go down and stay with her for the night. I mentioned that I was with Elliot Ellie and Kayleigh and she said they too could come . We all went home and packed our bags, then I went with Ellie and the dog in my Cayenne and he went with Kayleigh in his Range Rover. 

When we arrived at her home which sits in acres of gated land we went and took our bags upstairs. We all had a room each, due to her house being 8 bedrooms and her parents being away anyway. She has a cinema, pool, gym, sauna, games room, inside and outside hot tubs, plus a helicopter in her front garden (which she has a license for).. Need I say more? 

That afternoon she had her chef whisk us up a lovely lunch and we all just sat around and relaxed while we filled her in on all the latest gossip from London. After tea we somewhat bored, so, me being the influence that I am, I suggest we threw a little party! Chloe phoned a couple of her friends from within the area and they came down along with a couple of others. I phoned my sister who was staying at her boyfriend Jake's house in Surrey, they came too. I think he was somewhat reluctant to come as on our last encounter I gave him a black eye haha. 

Soon, Chloe's huge drive way was filled with a range of 4x4's and sports cars... Whilst everyone was arriving we all went and changed. Regardless of the fact we weren't going out I still wanted to look nice. There were guests rounds, not to mention the potential men! I wore a white Armani shirt with a skinny black tie from Dolce & Gabbana with a red cardigan from Vivienne Westwood and some black pants. Ellie was in a Black Cavalli blouse, white jeans and some YSL heels. Kayleigh was in an Alberta Ferretti dress with some Jimmy Choo's and Chloe was wearing a Narciso Rodriguez dress and some Celine heels. When my darling sister arrived she was wearing a white Johnathan Saunders dress which was white with black and green in the folds on one side, with a pair of Dior gladiator heels and a black hermes Birkin bag, she managed to look rather overdressed as usual and claimed "It was just something I threw on" haha.  

The surreyers are the same as my friends and I however they aren't quite the party animals we are, nor do they share the same vast amount of people in their phone books... They live in the country. The likes of Chloe and her friends have just as much money as me and Kayleigh etc do, only they spend their days sat around their homes are riding their horses around their acres of land and walking their dogs; whereas we on the other hand spend ours in spas and on bond street. Chloe often comes into London, sometimes she'll travel via helicopter or alternatively she'll drive and come and meet up with us. Her father owns an airline and her mother has a secret job; she used to lie to us and say she was a banker and then once she slipped up when she was drunk and said she doesn't know and she's not aloud to either... Intriguing. She doesn't have to work but I think she likes her job. 

The party was amazing. It has been quite some time since I've been to a house party due to the fact everyone hires clubs nowadays. The way this minor event had turned out it was practically the same as a nightclub, attractive clientele, we could have the music as loud as we wanted because her neighbors were about 3 miles away... 

Once everyone was drunk it turned into the usual brothel that parties usually did. Gabrielle had gone upstairs with Jake, Elliot was asking me too, Ellie was nowhere to be seen and nor was Kayleigh. Once everyone started leaving at about 3 I decided to stop keeping Elliot waiting and we went up to bed. 

When we got up in the morning Chloe made us some breakfast which we all ate whilst talking about last night. Looking back it was so fun.. I wish I could have parties like that but I live in a terraced town house which is in a hotel... I don't think it'd go down too well. We began chatting and were wondering what to do with ourselves today when Elliot made the suggestion of having a race on some of the land in our cars. All the girls immediately dismissed the idea however I jumped at it. After showering I put on a pair of Rock and Republic jeans with a white T-shirt and my diesel leather jacket and went and got in my car as did Elliot. This is the first time I've ever used this car for it's purpose, off road, in all the time I've had it. I put on a fast song on my ipod and then "floored" it haha. I went zooming off ahead of elliot and then got in-front of him and mud went all over his car haha. I had resurrected my inner child =). When I went to turn the back wheels went flying and then he went past me whilst covering the side of my car with mud. I was having so much fun! I had him on loudspeaker in the car whilst we raced haha. I caught up with him again, I was in a Porsche and he was in a Range Rover but he was a better driver than me and always managed to get past me on corners.. Bastard! We were racing and then I got another call through from Chloe which I answered and she said "hey bitch" and then the side of my car was covered in mud as she went flying past me in her Audi Q7. I couldn't see a thing out of my window because it was just covered in mud. I was going to put my window down to clean it but knowing Elliot he'd come and get mud in my car and all over me so I didn't. We continued racing for about half and hour and then went back to the drive. All of them were filthy! Theirs were black but mine was metallic grey so it looked worse. She said she'd have someone clean them for us. 

When we got back inside Ellie and Kayleigh were in the hot tub with a cup of green tea so I decided to go and have a quick work out in the gym as did Elliot then we went and joined the ladies in the pool. Chloe's parents were coming back this evening, however they said we could stay for however long we wanted but they'd been away for a while and probably wanted to catch up with Chloe. We said we'd leave this evening. We all went and sat in her cinema and watched the sex and the city film... God knows how she gets hold of these things. About half way through the film Chloe's house keeper let the dogs in and Maddox came charging through the house and pounced on the couch thing we were all sat on. He was muddy, wet and he stunk! Then Chloe's Husky came charging in who was originally white and black and was now all black. I pushed Maddox off and was dumb founded as to what to do with him while he sat with his paws on the suede couch. I walked out of the room and shouted him and took him upstairs to the room I was staying in. I was going to have to shower him... I never do this I usually take him places to get it done! I made him sit down and then turned the shower on and I stood against the other wall so I didn't get soaked. Then I used a full bottle of my Federic Fekkai shampoo and conditioner on him and rinsed him off. Then I turned off the shower and imitated shaking so he did it haha. Then I used the hairdryer and dried him off. He smelt gorgeous! When I went back downstairs with him he Chloe was in the gym washing her dog. 

I sat back down and resumed watching the film with the dog asleep on my legs and Ellie asleep with her head on my chest. I finally fell to sleep after sobbing at the fim and awoke about an hour later when we had tea. Chloe's cook had made us some fajitas which were lovely! After finishing these we all went upstairs and gathered our things together. We went back downstairs with our bags and sat in the lounge with a cup of tea before heading back to London. We decided to leave it until late to hopefully miss the traffic. Upon finishing our tea Chloe's mum and dad walked in. Looking gorgeous as she always did Chloe's mum fussed all of us. I hadn't seen her since my 20th birthday when she came to my party. She always looked gorgeous, this evening she was wearing a Fendi dress I had seen just days earlier in Harrods, with a pair of Alexander McQueen heels and a Chloe bag. Her father also looked undeniably wealthy... Perfect for just stepping off the private jet and getting chauffeured home to their acres of land just outside of London. 

We didn't stay for long and left Chloe alone to catch up with her parents. I grabbed the dog and he sat on the back seat and slept whilst Ellie slept in the front seat and I drove home. Elliot and Kayleigh were having a chat in the car whilst I sat in silence, bored. I took Ellie back to my house that evening and she slept in the spare bedroom. It didn't take me long to get to sleep because I was exhausted, however I was awoke in the night by Ellie coming and getting in bed with me haha. She was probably scared being on the third floor on her own. 

I woke up in the morning to Ellie bringing room service into bed and putting on The Hills. We had a nice chat in bed and talked about the awful weather and talked about whether or not we should go away. I think we might do, we're unsure as to where yet though. After breakfast I left her in bed while I went for a run and took the dog with me. When I returned she'd gone home. I had no plans for today, I was intending on spending some time with my mum... I might treat her to her hair doing. 

Talk soon, 
Much love.

No comments: