16 June 2008

First full day back in London... 16th June

Hey guys, I've had a busy day today (ish) in comparison to just sunbathing all day like the rest of my friends will be doing whilst still in Marbella =( I spoke to Elliot today to catch up on all the gossip and Kelly got into a little squabble with a girl at the beach... She kissed her boyfriend (unknowingly) and she came over. They were arguing and everything and the other girl threw a glass of water on her before she walked off so Kelly whacked her over the head with her Fendi bag haha. She then turned around to walk bag and Kelly just looked angry and then the man split it up and the girl walked off. At that point Kelly took her Burberry heels off and hit him across the head saying "you too can bugger off.. Arsehole!" She then just put her shoe back on and walked over the her bed again haha. I wish I'd have been there I bet it was so funny! Kelly isn't bothered at all! And yes.. they all wear heels to the beach =) After my little gossip catch up my room service arrived and I went and collected it and ate it whilst reading Gq. When I'd finished that I went and put some clothes on and just went to the gym in the hotel, I couldn't be bothered going to the Chelsea club. When I came back I grabbed Maddox and went for an hours run and then came home and had a shower. Then I tackled the luggage... Nightmare... I started with the first one which contained my skiing stuff, the ones which followed were about 9 Louis vuitton trunks, 4 Gucci holdalls and cases, 2 Fendi holdalls which I forgot I'd bought and actually quite like and then over various ones. I sorted through each and every one where I inevitably found clothes I forgot I had bought or had bought again since. There were a few things which I threw in the bin because of wine stains etc and the rest went off to the dry cleaners. I moved all the cases into my wardrobe with the other hundreds of items of luggage. After I'd done all that I had nothing to do and I was bored. I rang my friend William and asked what he was doing, we agreed to meet up later on. So in the meantime I decided to go shopping. I went and looked in my wardrobes, not so straightforward. I was running back and forth through all 5 of them in search of an outfit and then looked for shoes which are all in boxes and have a picture of what they are haha. I finally decided on these white Dolce & Gabbana jeans with a low V neck black top (also Dolce) with a pair of military boots and my diesel leather jacket. Then I had to find the accessories. I went through my 6 watch draws looking for the right one and then through my 16 (ish) draws looking for sunglasses and then I got my Alexander McQueen skull scarf too. I decided on Gucci sunglasses (oversized rectangular) and black Gucci watch with my John Hardy sapphire ring. I looked rather nice actually, I was going for a military sort of look haha. So I went and got in the Porsche and went to Bond street to browse the shops. I bought a new pair of Gucci laceups, a new wash bag from louis vuitton, a new tracksuit from Diesel and the new Louis Vuitton Albatros bag. All in all, a pretty productive day =). Once I'd crammed everything in I battled the traffic to Nobu where I was meeting William. Once again the pedestrians of London stared in in hope of me being a celebrity, some realized it wasn't, however others thought it was. Can't blame them. A huge Louis vuitton bag in the passenger seat along with a gucci one, with me sat there in a porsche on my blackberry... I love it! I had a lovely lunch with William and we had a good catch up and reminisced over old times... when we got back to his house that is. In his bedroom ;) It was about 5 o'clock when I finally got home and I put my new things in the wardrobe and then my sister came round and we ordered food from the restaurant in the hotel and sat and chatted. She's staying over tonight with this boy who she fancies, he's ok though, he brought me a bottle of tequila when he came round. I think he's trying to get me buttered up seeing as I'm the older brother of the girl she fancies =P haha. He's staying over though with her, I have 4 spare bedrooms so I don't mind haha. I left some condoms out purposely... I'm not being an Uncle at 21, it'd make me feel old! I don't think she ever would if I'm honest though! I'm going to go to sleep in a minute because I'm exhausted still from Marbella so I'll speak to you all tomorrow. Much love.

No comments: