15 June 2008

Today... 12th June

Hello there gentlemen! 
Last night was great fun! Following from when I left you, Kelly succeeded in her task of getting the hot italian from the boat next to us on ours, he came, and with him his hot friend! My heart skipped a beat when I thought there was a chance they were a couple.. however they weren't and within half an hour his tongue was down Kelly's throat. No suprises there. Kayleigh meanwhile had taken a liking to his friend and was pursuing much the same activites as Kelly. 

While they were doing what they do best the rest of us were out on deck listening to the blaring music and drinking wine. We had some good chats for the beginning part of the evening, however as the early hours approached us they weren't as coherent, solely due to the fact we'd been drinking all day =) 

When I was a bit drunk I took to the front of the boat with my mouth of a friend Kelly... she was shouting all sorts off there like: "what has she got on her feet!" "Oh look Kyle there's some gays get them on" - they weren't and they turned to reveal very angry faces, she just laughed it off. Eventually though, there were some highly attractive gays passing the boat who were evidently club crawling. I shouted something along the lines of "The party's better on here gentlemen!" So on they came... This was completely out of character, I never invite people in off the street, I think it was down to Kelly's bad influence. 

There was 3 who came on, I can't remember their names for the life of me but they were from Newcastle and I couldn't understand a word they said. They were quite loud and obnoxious if I'm honest but they were fun... then at least! After dancing for a while me and one of them went into my room and well, we didn't have sex, we just did other things along those lines. 

When we'd finished I went back downstairs whilst he got dressed. Elliot and another of them were getting somewhat intimate. They stayed for a little while longer and dropped hints to try and stay the night but I didn't want them too, I asked where he was staying and he mentioned some hotel I'd never heard of before so, I made the assumption he wasn't wealthy. 

They left at about 3 and we all went to bed. When I woke up this morning I went to my bedside table and reached for my Bulgari watch I had on last night... It wasn't there. I knew straight away where it'd gone. I took it off last night when me and that man were doing stuff because it got in the way and I left it there, and then I thought it'd be fine whilst he got dressed in my room... Bastard! I am so annoyed... it's not just the fact that I've had a £3,000 watch stolen, it's the fact they came on here and acted all nice and stole from me, it's outrageous how a person can do such a thing. I phoned my mums lawyer this morning and my dads P.A and they're dealing with the matter to see whether I should just get it off insurance or whether it'd be easy to buy a new one. 

I checked the rest of my watch draw but I haven't noticed anything else has gone.. It's a good job he didn't look in there! Anyway... so after a chaotic morning we all headed down to Nikki beach again but this time we decided we'd arrive in style... we sailed the yacht out and then I came in on a Jet Ski as did some of the others! I love making an entrance ;) When I walked onto the beach one of the waiters came running up to me and said "excuse me this is a private beach you can't just walk on here" then I just flashed him my black V.i.p membership card and walked on by. I know how to handle these kinds of situations, a lifetime's practice! 

We stayed there and had some drinks all day, I was on ice tea and water.. I've been drinking far too much! We discussed when we were going home, we considered Sunday seeing as it's fathers day and we've been away for over 3 weeks now but it's not final. I want to see my Porsche too! It's not been off my mind all holiday! Gabrielle (sister) said it's gorgeous and she'll be borrowing it from time to time but I'm a bit reluctant. She gets clamped about twice a month and she's been towed quite a lot lately too; plus, due to her sheer resemblance of a celebrity, she gets pulled over all the time! 

When we got back to the yacht we started getting ready... They're taking forever!! It's 10 o'clock now and they're still not ready, they said it's because of the salt water ruining their hair. 

I'm wearing Roberto Cavalli metallic grey pants teamed with a White Dolce & Gabbana shirt and a skinny black tie also from Dolce & Gabbana, my shoes are Armani. I'm wearing it with my Chanel watch which has red stones in so we colour coordinate. Gabrielle's ready and she's wearing a grey Burberry Prorsum ruffle dress, with a pair of grey Laboutin heels (red underneath) with a red Valentino clutch... See coordination, red in my watch! Her long blonde hair is in a bobble and curled and hanging over her left shoulder.. She looks gorgeous! The rest of them are wearing Derek Lam, Alexander McQueen amoungst other various names. 

They should be ready some time soon so I shall be going in a while. 

I'll keep you posted, 
Much love.

No comments: