21 June 2008

Yesterday and today... 21st June

Hello! 
I had quite a good day yesterday =D After speaking to you on thursday night I watched Saw with my friend Jack and scared myself because of the clown.. The rest of the film wasn't even scary but that clown was horrible, I was having horrific visions of it all night. After watching the second one we went to bed. When we got up this morning we had intercourse before getting dressed and going for brunch and shopping. I wore my D&G high top trainers with some Largerfeld jeans, a low V neck brown t-shirt with a Louis Vuitton scarf and some sunglasses (of course) and then I wore my rolex and links of london ring too. 

We went for lunch in The Dining Room at about 1 and then went straight to the shops. We went in Harvey nichols first where I got a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses and some Dolce & Gabbana ones. Then I went upstairs to the mens floor and got a couple of McQueen tops a pair of D&G jeans, some gucci trainers, a prada t-shirt and loads of new underwear. Then I went back down to the womens section to see if there was anything for my sister. As I was walking around I dropped the majority of my boxes of underwear when a lovely teenage girl came and piled them all back up for me in my hands. She was so sweet! Then she asked me which tracksuit I preffered; a brown Juicy Couture one or a peach. I said the brown. Then she complimented me on what I was wearing and everything she was so nice! When I went to the till to pay she was there again in front of me with her brown tracksuit and her matching bag. As the cashier was scanning her items they were talking when she told him it was her birthday today and she was out spending some of her birthday money here, then the total came up on the screen she realised she didn't have enough money, she was £30 short. I felt so sorry for her so I just took the money out of my wallet and gave it to her. She refused at first and said she'd just come back another time but I could tell she really wanted it, and well, what's £30 to me? When she finally took it her face lit up and she really appreciated it. I felt so happy then haha. I'm such a good samaritan =D 

After Harvey's we went for a look round in Selfridges and I got another Alexander McQueen scarf and 3 new colognes. Then I bought a jumper thing in Burberry and some stuff in Diesel and Vivienne Westwood too =) 
At about 3 I set off home. I put my foot down the majority of the way and had my sat nav on to alert me of the speed cameras haha. There was quite a lot of traffic but that was inevitable really. I arrived home at about 8 and by that time I was shattered! 

I went straight round to my mum and dads house to get maddox and I asked if my sister wanted to come round and stay over. She agreed. So whilst she went and packed her bag I took the things out of my car (only 2 seats and we had 2 lots of bags and 2 dogs) and put them into my dads Mercedes CL and left my car there. When she was finally ready we went back to my house and just lazed in the lounge. We got some ice cream and some sorbet and ordered a load of room service and went up to bed after watching the television to watch the notebook and cry... as we do, everytime! 

Just after watching the film I got a phone call from Elliot. He, Kelly and Kayleigh were drunk and leaving Marbella. Ellie had left the other day to go and meet her parents in Paris and Lee had stayed with other friends. They were in Malaga airport just going to get their jet and they'd be home soon. He said everyone was looking at them in the airport, Kelly being the main reason. I can imagine what she would have been doing. She'd have been on the phone at the top of her voice and shouting out her conversation along the lines of "Oh my god what a bitch!" or singing or something stupid like that and then when people stare at her she says "Granted I have breathtaking looks but try and be discreet when staring at them" haha. l could hear them all laughing with one another. Then Kayleigh came on the phone and I couldn't get any sense out of her she was talking so much rubbish... she was saying how she missed me and between every word she was saying "ow" I asked her what was wrong and she replied "well I'm wearing those Dior heels I bought and I'm currently experiencing excruciating pain" then she paused and bellowed, I'm presuming to Kelly and Eliiot "I need a break.. excuse me would you mind moving over for me.. Thankyou" and then she sat down. She was making all weird noises as she massaged her feet and told me about what had been happening. Then she told me about this man who she'd just slept with and described it as "mindblowing" and said I'd die. The person next to her must have been giving her funny looks as she said "How do you think you got here?! I'm just practicing" haha. She finally put her shoes back on and moaned as she walked through the terminal to her jet and then said "See you tomorrow babe, ciao!" 

I hung up with all previous emotion from the notebook diminished so at least some good came from that chore of a phone call. 

When I got up this morning me and Gabrielle took the dogs out for a walk and Maddox walked with Bambi as they played in the park and chased off any dogs that came near her haha. Then when we got home I went and had a shower, as did Gabrielle and then I drove her home in my dads car and swapped it for mine and went to the gym. I'm just back at home now and Elliot's coming round in a bit, not had his sex for a while and I miss it haha. Then I think we'll go out shopping to find new clothes incase we go out tonight. I don't know whether to now it's come to it. I'll have to decide. 

I shall speak to you all later, or if not then tomorrow. 
Much love.

No comments: