22 June 2008

Yesterday (clubbing in London) and Today... 22nd June

Hey guys!

Following our conversation yesterday Elliot came round and, need I say it, the ineviatable happened and we had sex. How I missed him. After the pleasurable mind blowing intercourse I showered and got ready to go shopping. Elliot was dressed down in a pair of Rock & Republic jeans with a Dolce & Gabbana pea coat with a gucci white tshirt and a scarf from a random boutique in Marbella. So I decided on a pair of Largerfeld skinny (ish) jeans along with my Vivienne Westwood pirate boots, Brown and Gold D&G belt, a plain white t-shirt and my diesel leather jacket. 


We went in Elliots Range Rover down to bond street armed with the credit cards ;) When we got there we went into a range of shops. Elliot was buying an awful lot more than I, however I was still having fun. When we were there we bumped into Kayleigh who was shopping with her mum - hillarious! She works for Conde Nast and bless her, she can barely move her face it's so pumped with fillers and collagen. Kayleigh didn't suprise me, she was in Dior with a shop assistant in toe carring various shoes and bags for her mother to purchase for her. I on the other hand, had only bought a tie and a pair of shoes. When we went in to Dolce & Gabbana I browsed the shop floor for something to wear for this evening. I found 3 suits which I liked so I tried them all on and decided on the one. It's a shiny black one which I adored and purchased with a tie clip. Then I went into Armani and bought a new shirt and then we went to Links of London for a new pair of cuffs. 


Shopping completed, we went to le caprice for some lunch with Kayleigh where we all caught up. At about 5 Elliot dropped me back off at home and I went in to get all my stuff ready.. Kayleigh invited me to get ready at her house - translation, she's bought hundreds of outfits and can't pick which one to wear. I grabbed some shoes from my wardrobe, my Bulgari watch and the shopping I had just bought and threw them in the Jag and drove round to her house in Collingham Gardens, South Kensington. Upon my arrival she greeted me and took me upstairs into her room which averages on the same size as a normal 3 bedroomed house. It's enormous. She has a huge 4 poster bed in there, a plazma screen, a couple of chaise longues and chests of drawers and then her walkin wardrobe which leads through to her bathroom. Her bathroom boasts a huge hot tub bath, big enough for about 3 people, a steam room, shower and a sink unit, she has heated marbel flooring in there. Her house is truely amazing! 


After much debate between Chloe, Zac Posen, Donna Karen, Fendi, Cavalli and McQueen, Kayleigh decided to wear an Oscar De La Renta black dress. Then whilst she was doing her makeup I got dressed. I was stuck between wearing Armani Shoes or Prada. I chose Prada. Then she commenced with her dilemma of shoes. She couldn't decide between Fendi, Jimmy Choo, Laboutin or Burberry. She chose Burberry shoes in the end and upon that decision a Chloe Clutch. When she was finally ready her father, who works in business and the stock market, gave us a lift to Fifty (club) in his bentley. We showed our membership cards, which we pay £750 per year to possess, as we walked in and met up with the others! 


Being friends with my friend Kelly Moss opens a lot of doors. Her father is a renowned club owner who owns places such as Maddox, Aura, Chinawhite, Mo*Vida and Icieni... These are a few of the most exclusive clubs in London. Many of them members only. So when a new exclusive club opens in London, such as fifty, we have the connections to get ourselves invited by their owners. Another one of my favourites is The British Luxury Club, located on Bond Street in behind a normal looking door is another of Londons exclusive clubs. The bar is topped with Swarovski crystals... Need I say more?


Whilst in fifty we did the usual. Danced, drank and had fun. I was on champagne cocktails, worth every penny. I kissed a couple of men in the club but they were going out with one another and neither one knew the other had kissed me haha.At about 12 we got bored of fifty and phoned chauffeurs to come and collect us and take us to Maddox. I think this has got to be one of my favourite clubs in London. The bouncers on the doors know us, being friends with the daughter of the owner, and so we just walk straight in. I asked Ray, one of the bouncers, if he'd let any potential one night stands in, to my luck he said yes ;)


We got in and resumed the clubbing all the while gazing around the room for people to take home. I had my eye on a man who was looking at me and looked like a stock market man. Very attractive! Then I went to the bar where they all make their moves. The members only clubs aren't always as good as the exclusive clubs. In the exclusive ones which don't charge a members fee the bouncers usually only let good looking people in. That way, everyone who's in there is good looking. Whereas, in Maddox, there's some repulsive people who thnk they can have you because their rich. Wrong. When I went to the bar a small, scroney man came over who had acne. He asked if I'd like a drink, I said "Yes but if you think it's going to get you anywhere with me then you're wrong." He tutted and said "Do you know who I am" I hate it when people do this. I said "No, which surely says a lot. And even if I did know who you were, that would not make me disregard your bad looks. So I suggest you walk on back over to your group of friends and leave me so a real man can come along; because if you knew who I was, you'd know I was best friends with the daughter of the owner of this club and your membership could be cancelled within a second." Power =). Then the real man did come, the gorgeous stock market man came over and said "having a little problem there?" I replied "Nothing I can't handle.. and I can take a lot" And looked down to his crotch area - I was drunk. 


After much chatting, dancing and drinking with John I went back to his house in Bedford Gardens, Kensington. His parents still lived there but he said they were there about 2 weeks of the year as the rest of the time they were on an estate in Italy. Anyway we did the usual and then went to bed. When I woke up this morning I felt horrible! Not bad enough to stop me having sex though haha. Once we'd done that he made us breakfast and I just lounged around. At about 1 I phoned my sister and she came and picked me up and dropped me back off at home. She came in for a drink and I told her all about the night and she was sorry she didn't come. She was with the man who I gave a black eye.. accidently! 


I went out for lunch today with Kelly and Elliot to The Wallace to exchange stories on who they took home. After a lovely lunch and gossip I went home to chill for a while. I had a little sleep and then went to the gym before coming home and taking Maddox out. Now I'm just sat here, I think I might ring someone and get them to come round because I'm bored. 


I shall speak to you all tomorrow. 

Much love. 

No comments: