15 June 2008

In the Bahamas... 7th June

I'm having such an amazing time here it's untrue! After a day of relaxation on Thursday night we all had our party like we said haha, we started drinking really early though due to boredom and because we were all dehydrated we were all drunk by 7 o'clock, it was atrocious! As drinks were being conjured (by our bar tender) and drunk by us, we started to get into our normal party mood. Once we were drunk and the bang & olfsen stero was being played to it's highest potential and we were dancing to ours, I had the marvelous idea of going out on the Jet Skiis. 

Me being me, I did; and after everyone being subjected to my bad influence Lee and Elliot joined me on them, it was so fun. I was drunk, on a jet ski, holding a glass of champagne, which might I add was serving no purpose what so ever, it was merely collecting water which was flying everywhere. After I got bored of that me and Elliot went back on the boat for a while and dryed off together (that's what everyone thought anyway, however after the first 40 minutes may have guessed.) 

When we returned we found Kelly performing a something you'd expect to see at a gentleman's club on Lee's lap - repulsive is the only word to describe it, however to our luck they retreated to the boat to continue with... anyway; meanwhile we were all doing the usual, consuming the alcohol and dancing I loved it haha. When it was dark Elliot ran outside and dived into the pool, others inevitably followed (after changing of course.) We were all sat in there and Gabrielle got out to go to the toilet, when she returned she was dancing to a slow song which was currently being played. She was previously a dancer for the Royal Ballet, so as you can imagine she's rather good! She was doing all sorts of ballet moves at the pool-side and she lunged right along the edge, landed perfectly then slipped and flew backwards into the pool... I could see it coming and it was hilarious! I love it when people fall over it's the funniest thing and this was no exception! We stayed in the pool for quite a while listening to music and talking before going to bed at about 3. 

On Thursday we awoke to a delicious breakfast provided by the cook and once we'd ate that decided to go shopping. There weren't many shops but they were ok, we found a Gucci and Versace amoungst others. However, when we went in Gucci I already had everything I liked and in Versace I only bought something for my house haha... how sad! When we got back we took the boat out, we didn't go far but it was fun! My inner child came to the surface and once more everyone was subjected to my bad influence as we jumped off the boat and went Jet Skiing again haha. At about 4 the girls left to go to the hairdressers as we'd agreed to go out tonight. There's a hotel on Paradise island called the Atlantis (where the shops are) which has a club, we were intending on going there for another one of our mad nights! 

We were all ready by about 8 and took cars to the hotel... It wasn't the best club, considering we'd just spent a week in the likes of Mynt, Aura was no competition but there was music, men and alcohol so it was fine! Me and Elliot both did our plan and once again the men came... I went home with Brad that night ;) Brad was a 21 year old man staying in one of the suites in the hotel, he was from Alderly Edge in England, however when he was 16 he moved to California with his parents. It was so weird though because when I was 16 I spent my summer at our house in Malibu, as did he! He had dark long hair (styled), an earring (he pulled it off!) and a gorgous tan which made his muscles look even better! 

At about 3 we got the car back to the house, he was impressed. He loved the house and also loved the little ship parked outside haha. When we got back to the house it dawned on me that my parents could, if they wanted see what we were doing. The security, lights, phone, doors were all controlled by a computer which was accessible by my parents back home in England. There were also security cameras located around the exterior of the house so they could potentially see the transformation of Sand Castle from a villa to a brothel on their computer screens. Oh well. Enough of the bore, I didn't care, me and Brad went upstairs and well, we were everywhere that night! Up the walls you name it! It was amazing! 

I woke up fairly early this morning and went out onto the deck of the yacht to make some phone calls and catch a tan. I was however, graced by the gorgeous presence of Kelly's gorgeous man! He was 24 from Hawaii and was so fit! I was dying... To my luck though, Brad came out with his well packed lunchbox (if you know what I mean) and Kelly called her man in for, well, need I say? Brad left before midday and I sat in my underwear and sunglasses on the deck loving the weather... I think I'm just going to chill today and do much the same as I have already, nothing. 

I'm currently still sat here in nothing but my underwear and sunglasses ;)... Awakening anybody? Haha. 

Email me and don't forget to comment! 
Much love.

No comments: