15 June 2008

Back in London.. 15th June

Hey guys, 
Following my post last night me and Gabrielle got picked up at about 3 ish to leave for the airport. Together we had 5 pieces of luggage + carry ons. I had 2 Prada suitcases and my Louis Vuitton holdall, which comprised of tracksuits and my laptop, whereas Gabrielle had a gucci case and 2 louis vuitton's. We did, inevitably, get charged a fee at the airport but I expect that. I had already sent off 5 cases/trunks in the post! 

I was so bored in the airport! Because it was the middle of the night all the shops were shut so me and Gabrielle just sat in the first class lounge and watched a dvd on my laptop until we were called. I ofcourse, was going to the toilet every 2 minutes due to nerves and I hate getting out of my seat whilst on the plane so I try to reduce the chances of needing the toilet. When we were finally called onto the plane we boarded and I sat there petrified for the entire duration of the flight. There weren't any good looking people in first class unfortunately, just a few business men. I didn't sleep a wink on the plane, nor did I loosen my grip around the armrest or my seatbealt which was preventing me from breathing properly. 

I can't even begin to tell you how relieved I feel every time we land haha. Anyway we did and went into Heathrow to collect our bags. As ours came round the conveyor belt everyone was staring and pointing at them saying 'isn't that a nice bag' I was like, hands of bitch! haha =) When we collected them we went outside where we were greeted by my fathers P.A. she took us over to where the cars which would be taking our luggage were parked and they loaded the luggage in and then she handed over the keys to my sisters Ferrari which we'd be going home in. 

When we arrived home, we unlocked the door and walked in. My father, being unaware that we were returning home, shouted morning Jackie (maid) and we walked into the reception room to father whom looked rather shocked to see us. He was extrememly happy though! Then my dog Maddox came charging in and pounced on me which notified my mother that I was home haha. 

We gave him our presents of the Chanel fishing set and Armani luggage which he loved and then we all sat and talked. I knew it was my fathers day and I didn't want to be a bugger because it was all about him but... I wanted my car! It hadn't been off my mind, so I asked.. My Dad just laughed and said I was wondering how long it would take you to ask; go and look outside. I opened the front door and it was there! It's gorgeous! It's an all white Porsche Carrera with Black interior and all the gadgets =D I love it! 

I was so confused though, because he didn't know I was coming home and it wasn't outside when we got home so I asked. He had emailed his p.a and said Kyle's here bring the car and she emailed back and said I know it's already on it's way... They're so sneaky! 

So without much further ado, I crammed my cases into my car and put maddox in with me and drove home. It's dead fast! People were staring at me as I drove down the road haha =D Sitting there in my sunglasses and bling watch haha. 

When I got in the house it was packed with fedex boxes =\ I still hadn't unpacked from Capri and skiing and Beverly Hills yet and now there was more from Marbella! There must have been about 20-30 boxes all just piled in the reception room! I shall unpack those later. The first thing I did was went upstairs and got a shower and a change of clothes. I just put on my diesel tracksuit and went back round to my Mum and Dads. I took Maddox back with me so we could go for a run =D Which we did. 

I stayed at my mum and dads for the majority of the day. I went for a run around the park and for a swim in their pool and just relaxed really. Jake (the chef) came round and made us a lovely stake and we had some wine and caught up with one another. I saw my dad for a day on my birthday and before that it'd been months, I spent a month with my mum away though in L.A. 

I went home at about 7 to get ready for bed, I didn't go to sleep last night so I'm shattered. I got home and got into bed and watched the hills for a while and now I've just got Wimbledon on in bed. My car is safe in the garage and I still haven't even attempted to unpack my luggage... 

There must be about 15 trunks and 10 suitcases all boxed up, I don't even know what's in them or what I bought whilst I was away. The only things I notice are missing are watches and things. It's not such a straight forward process though unpacking. What I tend to do is unpack the cases and sort them out, clothes with stains on go in the bin usually (some exceptions) everything else gets collected by the dry cleaner and accessories go in their designated places. When the dry cleaning is returned all going out clothes are put back into the suitcases and left in my wardrobe, some stuff though, like jeans and things, sometimes they're hung back up... for the time being. I shall challenge that mission tomorrow. 

Maddox was happy to see me earlier, we went for a lovely run around the park where he protected me as normal, running by side and scowling at anyone who came near me until told otherwise =) ... Guard dog trained if you hadn't already guessed (Rottweiler.) 

I don't really have any plans for tomorrow, I think I'm going to unpack some of those boxes and then I may go down to a spa and get a massage and a facial, I need to relax =) 

I'm going to have to go to bed now because I'm extremely tired. 
Goodnight, 
Much love.

No comments: