15 June 2008

Loving Marbella... 12th June

It's amazing here! It's so much better in comparison to that pathetic excuse of a holiday in The Bahamas - sheer boredom! Sorry I've not been on I've been back into the swing of things haha. 

When we arrived here we went to my friends house and had some food.. we made plans to go out for a nice meal but... We hadn't brought all the right clothes, they were currently on the yacht making their way accross the atlantic - a bit unobtainable! So, us being us, nothing stopped us and we hit the shops! I bought plenty of things I had no intention of buying and eventually found something I could wear for a night out! After a few hours and many, many euros we headed back to the house to start getting ready. We had all bought a range so we had a choice of what to wear. It seemed to take us ages to get ready for some reason; I think it's because we couldn't borrow each others things and we had to try stick with what we had. So finally we headed to Olivia Valere for a meal. Everyone's gorgeous in there it's amazing... The only way to get in is wealth or stunning looks, a bit mean really but it works out well for me... all my type ;) 

There was plenty of eye candy in there, within the space of 5 minutes I had scoped out about 6 men who were potential shags for the evening and I realized everyone else had done much the same! After a gorgeous meal we went to the bar and sat, it was here where everyone made there moves. One of the guys I had obviously been looking at approached me and bought me a cocktail, I couldn't be bothered though... so I said let's cut the small talk and come back to mine. He agreed and we did so, I like it better this way. I'll never see him again now =D He was wearing grey pants and a grey low cut cardi which revealed gorgeous pecs! ... He was amazing! They always are over here, I don't know why! 

Throughout my intercourse session with James the rest of the pac were flowing through the house with their pulls and soon the house was filled with the banging of head boards and well.... Moving swiftly on, when I woke up in the morning I was greeted by the handsome man lying by my side.. It was clear I most certainly wasn't drunk last night, absolutely gorgeous haha. Still not as good as me though ;) He stayed quite long and chatted with me and my friends and their sexual partners for the majority of the morning before returning to his yacht in the Marina. 

For the rest of the day me and my friends went to Ocean Club where we bought a huge round bed for the day to lounge and drink wine. Whilst in there we mingled with the likes of Callum Best, who may I say was looking rather gorgeous.. as were we! It's amazing in there it's like a club but in the day and everyone sits around the pool and drinks whilst sitting on their beds. Later on in the evening it turns into a club but we don't tend to go there, there are far better places! At about 5 we went to the shops to find yet another outfit for tonight and then I went to the hairdressers with my sister and Ellie to get their extensions tightened or what ever they had done. 

Getting ready to go out was quite fun surprisingly, usually it's a trauma because we're all rushed and stressed about what to wear but seeing as we'd been drinking for the majority of the day this normality was non-existent! At about 8 or 9 we rang cars and went to cafe del mar once at his time to the clubbing! We all looked gorgeous in our colour coordinated outfits (a must - we cannot clash!) and breezed through the line into the club which never failed to amaze! 

We all did the usual thing: bought expensive cocktails, got them bought, danced bla bla bla. However poor little sis Gabrielle was not happy at all, we were all getting drinks for her however she was not, I personally believe it was because she'd been stood chatting with me and the people who were buying me drinks so they thought me and her were an item and the others were just friends - not the case. Being the younger sibling of me we share much of the same qualities, love getting drunk, don't mind (quite like) having all eyes on us, and don't like it when we don't get what we want (men.) So she took to the table top... It was so funny, everyone just looked at her and she said "Who's here for the sex!?" and everyone shouted and then she said "Where's all the men in here" they then raised the glasses and yelled and she went "Well it's your job to make the first move if you want any of this sex... so what are you waiting for, come and get some! After that we can take it from there, right ladies!" and then everyone screamed and the party continued. The swarm of guys just came flooding to her side and cocktails were being thrust in her face.. I was so prud of her! 

The usual thing happened in that we all took someone home, this time it was a barman from a different club for me who's night off it was.. rather nice, he left early morning though to go to work.. And then it was today! The weather was gorgeous so we all went to Nikki Beach - a members only beach club which charges an annual fee. It's lovely here though, you have your own waiter and beds etc it's fabulous! However, there were some repulsive people there today, there was a bunch of fat 40 year olds staring at us all day long who, when they walked past, smelt awful! I once read a book on Coco Chanel whilst staying in The Ritz in Paris as a youth, she said "a person cannot expect to have a future if they leave the house wearing no perfume" ... This ought to be broadcasted! I do not pay £1500 per year to be a member of this club so that I can have smelly people walk past me all day long hoping to pull either me or one of my friends; it's outrageous! 

They left after a while to go and pester some other people when I got a phone call, it was the "captain" of the yacht to say that they'd be arriving within the next hour. So without further ado we went back to the house and collected together our various things. I came here 3 days ago with one case, I am leaving with a case and 12 shopping bags... Someone's going to be making a trip to Fed-ex before leaving! I always have this problem, when I finally do go home I walk into my study to find boxes and boxes piled on-top of one another, these are all the things I have no choice but to post home due to baggage restrictions - they only let you go over and pay up to a certain amount! Swines! When we arrived in the Marina it was filled with various sizes of yachts, some were blaring music whilst the residents partied on deck and others were out at sea. Ours had parked up right on the front, visible to everyone... all eyes on us! We got back on board and went and left our new luggage in our rooms and decided we wanted to take ours out. So while "Captain" drove us a short way out Kelly began to blare the music from the sound system and members of the crew were preparing Jet Skiis, The Bar and some food. It was so fun! We all just sat out on deck or in the hot tub looking out at the beach and all the other yachts, there were a few which had joined us out here and they too were on their jet skiis etc. 

Tonight we're having our own little party on the boat and we've already acquired some hotties to join us and Kayleigh has her eye on our next door neighbor if you like, an italian 30 year old who's got a constant flow of women... he's gorgeous! I am guessing he'll be round soon! 

I shall keep you posted on my little trip, 
Email me, 
Much Love. 

P.S. Sorry if I've not answered your email yet, I logged on just now to do this and I have 70, I'll get round to you eventually!!

No comments: