19 June 2008

Yesterday and Today.. 19th June

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post yestday, I was busy (...well my kind of busy.) I got up at about 9 ish and took Maddox out for a run in my tracksuit and sunglasses haha and then when I came home I ditched the dog at my parents house and went to my gym, The Chelsea Club. I stayed there for a couple of hours and then showered and came home again. On the way home my sister phoned, she asked if I'd go back to my parents house and pick up her dog and go and get it a new bag whilst she went out with her friends. I reluctantly agreed. So masculine. I was driving around in my Audi with a Pomeranian called Bambi sat on my front seat in a bag =\ haha. I quickly went back home to change my tracksuit for another one and went to the hairdressers. I go to Richard Ward which is just off Salone Street in London. I love going! It's so relaxing. I took the dog in with me and as they always did, they took it from me and took it for a nice long walk haha. Meanwhile I sat and got my hair done by the man himself, Richard Ward, and ate home made buscuits whilst I had overpriced hair dye applied to my head. Then Bambi came back and I gave the lovely girl £5 for taking her off my hands for an hour haha. After my relaxing head massage and massaging chair I got my hair cut. Once I'd finished I bought myself some prodcuts and paid the bill which was always expensive... This time, £160 (not including products... I know!) Then I took bambi to bond street to be spoiled. We went into Louis Vuitton as requested. All the shop assistants were fussing over her and she loved it haha.. The bitch took the lime light from me! I put her in the Baxter Sac first and one of the shop assistants modelled it for me haha. It looked gorgeous so I chose that one and then I saw this collar! I was only supposed to get the bag but I couldn't resist. It's Louis Vuitton with a little leather bow on it's so cute! So I got that too =) Then I took her home in her new collar and left her with my parents while I went for my waxing done at the bliss salon where my regular appointment is. Whilst there I experienced the opposite as to what I had in the hairdressers whilst my hairs were ripped from my body. It wasn't that bad really. I'm not even that hairy, I just get it done to make sure I stay that way! When I was smoothed over like a baby's bum I got a facial so I could relax after the previous pain. I got the triple oxygen one as I always did. It involves a cleanse, fruit acid exfoliation, an oxygen mask, an enzyme thing (don't know what that is) and then some Oxygen spray thing. It's so nice. It feels like my skins been on holiday and it glows now! I highly reccomend it to eveyone in the London area, make your appointments now =) By the time I got home it was about half past 5 and I just messed around for a while on here and read a magazine. At about 6 the doorbell went and it was my friend Felicity. She was in a dress which I knew to be Vivienne Westwood because my sister has it (the mcquillans are trend setters haha.) She just walked right in and said (in her extremely posh english accent as we all do) "I can't stay because my car is currently on the pavement but I'm going out for a meal tonight to Claridges with a few friends and I wanted to know if you'd like to join us" my immediate thoughts were no when she added "there's going to be men there, one of whom is your type and single." I changed my mind. I agreed to attend the little gathering however I still had to get ready and her Bmw was sat on the curb. I told her to go home and I'd come and pick her up when I was ready. Minor trauma... I had nothing to wear! I hadn't been shopping to get anything new and I hate wearing clothes I've already worn to go out in. I don't mind as much with jeans and things but not for going out! So I rummaged through all 5 wardrobes and through some suitcases... Eventually I found a Dolce & Gabbana bag in my wardrobe which contained some Silver pants a black shirt which had both never been worn. They were only bought a few weeks ago too =) I was satisfied. Then I was searching for shoes.. I decided on a pair of Gucci patent leather side lace ups which went perfectly. Following this I went searching for a tie... I chose to wear a black silk one from Hermes and then the other extras... I wore my Cartier watch with my Jon Hardy ring to add a bit of bling haha. Then I got my Burberry mac out and I was complete =D I rang the concierge and told him to bring me my Audi and within minutes it was there and I was setting off to Felicitys. When I got to her house in Mayfair she had changed her outfit completely, to one my sister did not own. She was now wearing a Versace white dress which had a black pattern on it with some Black tights a Chloe clutch and a pair of Dior patent leather lace up booties. When we got there I handed over the car and went in; the others were already at the table. A lot of models all know each other, and just to my luck, some of the ones signed by top agencies had congregated for this gathering. I knew a few of them. There was a model and playboy signed by models 1 there: Loic.. Slept with him before, very good. Lucas, signed by storm - kills me that he's straight. Emeli, also signed by models 1 - gorgeous... Slept with her a while back because she was stunning and we were drunk. Both of us remembered how good it was as we greeted each other with a kiss on either cheek and a "Hello again ;)" Julia - Felicity's friend who's father was a CEO in order to provide the collagen for her pout. Amy, signed by FM.. disliked each other but slyly, I slept with her ex (swung both ways) and then she slept with a man who I'd slept with the same week and text me saying "I'm so sorry I didn't know you'd been with him this week" she knew full well, but I didn't care, I text her back saying "Amy don't you know me by now, I only have one night stands, I didn't even get his number. Why would I be bothered; help yourself!" she was devastated it didn't get to me. Then there was the one who I'd never met Rodrigo (Rod) Nogueira... model signed by Cape. Gay and gorgeous. I had intentions of sleeping with him. They all looked nice and as I looked around I noticed several outfits which had been wore by my friends whilst in Marbella. As, for the men I owned a few of the items they were wearing. We were all having a lovely meal and I was shooting false smiles at Amy accross the table, as was she. I went outside to use the phone after the main course and then went to the toilet. When I got in there Rod was in there. I stood at the sink and washed my hands whilst staring at his behind in the mirror. He was so fit! Then out of no where he said "You want this don't you" and looked over his shoulder at me. I replied "I don't want it you imbecile... I'm getting it" smiled and walked out ;) When we returned to the table he was smiling and winking at me accross the table. At around 11 we called it a night and all decided to go home. When I went to get my coat he came and said: "so where do you live then" I told him and then said "I'm taking Felicity home first and then I'll be there." Then I got in the car and drove off! =D After dropping Felicity off I got home and he was sat outside in his car (Black Porsche Boxter), so I rang the concierge and he had people come and park them both for us. Then I invited him in. We didn't really waste much time and went straight upstairs. When we'd finished it was late so just went to sleep, we both had to get up early too, I was going to Manchester and he was booked in at a spa. I woke up to him just walking out the shower... I love waking up like that ;) I said morning as did he and then dropped his towel... So gorgeous! After a little bit of oral play with one another I phoned for room service and we sat in the dining room and ate it. I found out how he funded his Porsche on models wage... His mother is a PR guru and his father is a top lawyer for business firms... Another one sponging off the parents! Almost everyone who was out last night doesn't live of their modeling money alone.. They too are reliant on parents. At about 9 he left, making my Rock & Republic tracksuit look very nice (he promised to return it, I really wasn't that bothered), to go for waxing and started getting ready. I wanted to leave for Manchester as soon as possible so I was rushing. My friend Jack has an apartment there and I hadn't seen him for a while so I was going to stay with him for the night. I was wearing my Karl Largerfeld jeans with D&G high top trainers, a D&G brown belt with gold logo, a grey Dolce & Gabbanna V neck jumper, with a white Gucci shirt under, gold Gucci aviator sunglasses, and a gold Gucci bracelet. I packed my 3 holdalls and threw them in the boot of my Porsche, got the dog in the car and drove round to my parents. I phoned the house and the housekeeper, Julia, came and opened the door and shouted Maddox.. I opened the door for him and he just went running in. Such a good dog =) Then I set the sat nav and went to Manchester. I could've flown but I detest it so I drove, I had Fight Club on in the car so I was ok haha. I got here at about 5 ish and parked my car and went up to his apartment in the city centre Hilton. We've been having a good catch up and renditions of our old performances we often used to do (if you know what I mean) however, now he was mainly into his women. We went for a meal to this place called Alberts Shed before, it was nice! We're just sat in his apartment now having a chat and I think we're going to watch a film soon. I love catching up with old friends! I met him when he used to live in London but now he's moved away because he didn't like it... A bit peculiar I know. I'm just lounging around now in my Dolce & Gabbana tracksuit and drinking a cup of tea =) Jack's gone to meet one of his friends in the Lobby to have a little chat so I'm just on here occupying my self haha. Talk soon, Much love!

No comments: