2 July 2008

Preparation for Italy... 2nd July

Hey guys,

This morning I woke up at Elliot's and had breakfast before going with him to collect my dog and drop him round at my parents on the way to the gym where we went for a workout. After all the hard work, I had a shower and then dropped Elliot off at home so he could change to go shopping. The weather was fairly nice so I put on some Marc Jacobs white tailored shorts, a Dolce & Gabbana black tank top with a grey scarf and white pumps, also by Dolce; then I wore some YSL white aviators and my Chanel watch. I got in my Porsche 911 (matches my outfit haha) and went and got Elliot, he got in the car and was wearing some Abercrombie & Fitch shorts which were white and blue with a white vest, white Prada flip flops and some dark blue Valentino sunglasses. 


We went to Harrods where we met up with Ellie and searched for outfits for the party tonight whilst also buying things for Italy. I got 2 pairs of sunglasses, some shorts, a few t-shirts, some cosmetics, a Louis Vuitton Soana bag, various footwear and an outfit for tonight. I will be wearing Dolce & Gabbana pants which are black and shiny and fit me perfect, with a white Armani Collezioni shirt which I had unbuttoned, a short skinny scarf thing which wraps around my neck once and then hangs loose at either side from fashion week, a cartier watch, Jon Hardy ring and Prada patent leather shoes. At around half 7 when I was finally ready my mother came and got me in the Bentley and I got in the back and sat in there, hidden by the blacked out windows was my sister... I thought she couldn't make it! She looked gorgeous in a Marchesa ruffled lace dress which she wore with a Burberry Cuff, Christian Laboutin platformed heels with a black Jimmy Choo clutch. Her friend was also in the car. She was from my sisters university - very pretty, however not used to this lifestyle. She was extremely giddy and happy to be attending this party with us. She was wearing a dress which my sister had worn a while back. It was a navy blue Stella McCartney long sleeved dress however it was shaped like a poncho if you know what I mean. She had it on with a pair of opaque tights, metallic Marc Jacobs clutch and some Jimmy Choo lace up heels. It suited her much better than the usual high street things I saw her in. Her face was lit up with Joy and she claimed she felt "like a celeb" and that it was "the most money (she'd) ever come into contact with, £550 shoes a £450 dress plus getting driven in a Bentley" She was over the moon! 


I am guessing my sister had prepped her friend Georgia prior to the evening as as soon as we entered the model filled club, all previous signs of excitement and thrill disappeared and she blended right in. Gabrielle and I went and gave Julia her present of Prada booties which were my sisters... I was supposed to buy her a present today but I forgot like I do everything and so we had a look in Gabrielles wardrobe and found those unworn shoes which we knew she'd like and so just put them in a Prada bag and gave them to her as a present haha. Gabrielle now wants me to buy her the shoes again tomorrow. 


We got straight into the party mood and my friends and I had all congregated in one of the seating areas, Kelly was being her usual party mood and looked gorgeous in a Dolce & Gabbana dress. I was drinking champagne cocktails which were going straight to my head and the other hardcore drinkers were having shots. By the time I was just past tipsy, the majority of my friends were drunk. We were all dancing on the dance floor as we always did, drawing attention to ourselves in the process. The club was filled with gorgeous people, Rod whom I went home with after Clardiges the other night was there and chatting me up, however I bought him a drink and went back to the dance floor where the other hot men were... I'd already had him, I wanted new meat! There was a man there called Loic too whom was also at Claridges the other night, I've slept with him before too and although he was good, the same rule applied. 


While I waited at the bar I noticed a gorgeous man whom was being chatted up by another.. He was gay! I watched him until he notcied and then did that dashing smile of mine and got my drink, before I knew it he was handing over £25 to pay for it for me.  I said "why thank you" and he said "don't mention it. I'm Andrew" I did a quick scan of his outfit and appearence, he passed, so I replied "Nice to meet you Andrew, I'm Kyle. Would you like to come and dance?" I lead him over to where my group of friends were gathered, it seemed I was the last person to acquire sleeping partner for the night. Kelly was dancing with her arm around one mans shoulder whilst another groped her from behind, neither seemed bothered of the others presence. Gabrielle had got Jake on the list and he was dancing with her, I hated people touching my sister though. Kayleigh was sat down with a model whispering into his ear whilst nearly spilling her wine all over him. Ellie was also sat down however she was talking and laughing with a man with the most gorgeous piercing blue eyes! Elliot was with Loic, he was unaware I'd already done him when he winked and smiled at me... I took out my blackberry and text him saying "Going for Kyle's cast off's now are we.. I know I have good taste but get your own haha" The smile soon went from his face as he looked at me and mouthed bitch. He text me back saying: "There was a man named Rod who I was talking to before.. That's not the one you told me about is it" I looked at him and laughed, he knew it was a yes. He sent another saying "This isn't fair, you've been out more than me lately! Plan B" and I watched as he said excuse me to Loic and headed to the bar. Loic turned around and went over to his friends and started dancing with another man, meanwhile Elliot had intentions of doing much the same, only with a man whom I had not already done so with. 


We partied until the early hours and me and Andrew had a lovely dance and chat. As we were leaving at about half past 3 I said to him "mine or yours?" when simultaneously a chauffeured Mercedes pulled up, the same car as my Mum and Dad have, and I said yours then. As I got in the car Gabrielle came running up and knocked on the window. I put it down and she said "Kyle can we stay at yours, you know I hate taking boys back when Mum and Dad are in" sick thoughts of Jake and my sister filled my head and a part of me wanted them to go their separate ways so they didn't go home together and do stuff. I said "why? They never bothered when it was me." she replied with "Well that was different... You can look after yourself you're a man, I'm their little princess haha, they worry about me." I put myself in her position and the thoughts of having a reduced sex life made me agree. I didn't have  to give her my keys because she brought hers with her, she probably knew all along that she'd be going back to mine. 


Whilst in the car Andrew explained that he lives in Sandbanks and had flow down for this party. He was staying in London's Metropolitan hotel. I loved it in there, it's modern and trendy. When the car which I now knew was from the hotel which gave me an indication that he was staying in a good room as the concierge usually offers them. He was staying in the Park Suite which looked out over Hyde Park.. I'd stayed there before with a man, I can't remember who though. 


Seeing as I was going away that evening we got straight down to business and then went to sleep. I can verify for you now that he was good! I woke up early this morning because I was dehydrated from the alcohol and couldn't get back to sleep so I showered. When I got out the shower I walked around the bedroom in my towel and I was bored so I purposely made some noise haha. He woke up and said "That's a sight I wouldn't mind waking up to every morning" - I won't repeat the rest of the conversation, but, to cut a long story short, we had sex again. Surprise surprise. When we'd finished I phoned Gabrielle and she came and picked me up. I said my goodbyes to Andrew and went and met my sister at the front of the hotel. She was in her Mercedes SL which I hadn't seen her in for ages.. She claimed it matched her outfit better. She dropped me off at home where I went to the gym which was in the hotel and went back to my room. 


Ellie phoned me and asked if I'd nip to the shops with her to get some last minute things for Italy which we would be leaving for this evening. I agreed and she came and picked me up in her Jaguar, the same as mine only dark blue. We went to Diesel where she bought 3 pairs of jeans, then she got some Gucci Booties, Some Gucci Babouska studded heels, some Fendi peep toes for the evenings (she'd be taking others from home of course!) and then some White strappy Laboutins, Red Dolce & Gabbana strappy heels, Some Jimmy Choo's, some Monalo's and some Prada ones for round the pool. Then she bought an Oscar De la renta, a Christian Lacroix and 2 Matthew Williamson dresses for during the day if we go shopping. I got: The shoes I had to replace for my sister, a Bamford cardigan, a Dolce & Gabbana sweater, a new Gucci duffel (from the winter collection - just in) about 12 pairs of shorts from Abercrombie, some 7 ones, some Ralph Lauren ones, 2 pairs of diesel swimming ones, 3 pairs of Dolce & Gabbana swimming ones and then 2 pairs of Karl Largerfeld jeans, 2 pairs of Gucci flip flops, a pair of Dior laceups and some Rick Owens and YSL high top trainers. When we'd done we went home. The boot was bursting with bags and I had them on my knee and around my feet and the back seat was filled. I was scared again though because we had the roof down and there was thousands of pounds worth of stuff on the seats. 


As soon as I arrived home I put the new things I'd bought into a Louis Vuitton trunk and put it to one side where the concierge would collect it and Fed-ex it to the hotel. The I began to pack. I got another trunk out and in here I threw my accessories, I put in about 40 pairs of sunglasses, 20 belts, 13 hats plus loads of jewelry and watches - they were all still in their boxes though so they weren't just loose, plus I put in my Vertu phone because there's no doubt I'll break or loose mine, then I put in a couple of bags: my gucci duffles and tote for the beach, my new Louis vuitton one and some messengers amongst others, This trunk went in the post pile also. Then I packed my Prada case which contained Jeans. Then my Louis Vuitton case which had shorts in. Then a 'wheeley' Louis Vuitton case which had T shirts and my laptop in the middle. Following this it was my Gucci 'wheeley' case which contained Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada toiletry cases filled with cosmetics.. I took a lot because I didn't know how long I'd be gone for. Then I packed 2 other trunks which had suits, shirts, pants and shoes in (going out clothes basically) - they were being posted also. 


I called the concierge and phoned him to come and collect the 4 trunks which needed posting and said he'd do it right away. He knew the drill, they were to be labeled with fragile and posted first class. Then I left my 4 other cases in the drawing room. I phoned Ellie and she was having 5 posted and taking 4 with her. That made me feel better. I packed my new Gucci duffel which I bought today, in here I put my wallet, some pills to calm me down, my cashmere eye cover thing, my Rock & Republic tracksuit and some trainers aswell as my Ipod and GQ. Then I planned my outfit. I was going to wear some Skinny Dolce & Gabbana jeans with some Gucci boots, a white t-shirt and a khaki cashmere cardigan. 


I left all my bags packed and went round to my parents where I said my goodbyes. My flight leaves at 7 in the morning however we have to be at the airport for 4 so we're going to have to leave at about 3 ish. We all have to go in separate cars too because of luggage which is a bummer. Kayleigh and Ellie are getting chauffeurs; Elliot's brother was taking him and I didn't know. I asked Gabrielle. I asked if she would and her immediate, expected reaction was no. I said she could borrow my house for the duration of the time I was away which meant she could live with Jake for a while. She agreed. I told her she'd have to take my Porsche Cayenne though because I have 4 cases and they wouldn't fit in her two 2 seaters. At around half 8 I came home and now I'm just sat here in my tracksuit. I think I'm going to go to bed early and then wake up at about 2. I'm currently trying to keep myself occupied though so I don't start getting scared about this flight. I'm nearly shaking just talking about it on here. 


I'll speak to you when I get there.

Much love.

No comments: