17 July 2008

The past week... 17th July


Hello!

On Thursday we all got up at about 11 and decided to we'd spend the day on the yacht. I got up and showered and then packed my Gucci beach bag to take with me. We all walked to the marina and walked past various yachts on the way to ours, one of which was Carlos'. Everyone who we'd slept with, got drunk with and partied with congregated here. The four of us, Elliot, Kayeligh, Ellie and myself are somewhat distinguishable amoungst the many Italians. The girls with hair down their backs, one being platinum, whilst me and Elliot had 6ft broad frames - the majority of Italians failed to reach 5ft 6. Once we came within 100 yards of the yacht people were waving... It was safe to say plans of a quiet day alone were no longer apparent - marvelous!


We walked up to the yacht with no doubt in our minds of being stopped, which we did. They asked if we were going onto their boat when we said "no actually, ours is just around the corner we're going there." They looked disappointed when the two men whom Ellie and Kayleigh had took home with them the other night came out - shirtless. They were gorgeous! They walked over and kissed the girls whilst me and Elliot walked ahead. We boarded Elliot's yacht and put on some music. Shortly afterwards Ellie, Kayeleigh and their 2 men came on. We sunbathed for a few hours and we all went up stairs at various points throughout the day (Elliot and I together.) I'd forgotten how good that bed was! Things to hold onto ;) By the time we'd done we'd all sexually satisfied ourselves it was time to back to the Marina, we did so and made our way back to the hotel. The Italian men parted ways with us and they asked if we'd be seeing them later, we said probably - they were the only who provided a sense of party in the whole bay. We went back to the hotel and changed for tea; I wore my Dolce & Gabbana distressed jeans with a Dolce & Gabbana bronze, metallic v neck sweater which had black cuffs and neck with a black neck scarf and my Military boots. Elliot wore white pants with a navy cardigan and white shirt all from Louis Vuittton; Kayleigh wore a Pucci dress with some Monalo's and a Miu Miu bag; Ellie wore a Thread Social dress with a brown Fendi spy and some brown Laboutin platforms.


We went out for a gorgeous meal however finished quite early and so made our way to Carlos' yacht where the party happens. On the way I got a phone call from my sister Gabrielle, she was drunk. She told me that she loved me and that she was out in Aura in London. I asked how the house was and she said fine and informed me that she'd only had 2 parties which I thought was ok, considering she's a socialite/student. After her slurring her love to me a few more times I said goodnight and hung up. Then we arrived at the yacht. We boarded and got the usual greeting of a drink thrust in our faces and joined in with the party. I sat down and immediately got  chatted up by Rob meanwhile Elliot was talking to Paulo. Kayleigh came up to me after an hour to tell me that she was going back to our hotel and It'd be wise to go elsewhere tonight. I said ok and resumed getting chatted up haha. 


At about 2 I decided I was ready to go for an early night. Me and Rob went back to Elliot's yacht where I stayed. When I woke in the morning I ran back to the hotel and packed my Gucci beach bag before running back to the yacht and sunbathing. I text Elliot telling him that's where I was and shortly afterwards he arrived. He filled me in on his night with Paulo and described it as mind blowing and amazing... Mine was too, however Paulo was drop dead gorgeous and Rob was just gorgeous. I fell to sleep at about 1 o'clock and didn't wake up until 5 when we went back to the hotel. We didn't do anything that evening as we were all tired so we just put on our tracksuits and ordered a meal to our rooms. We watched a couple of films and then went to bed at about Midnight.


On Friday we all woke up fairly early and I went over to Elliots room for a bit of fun haha. Then we went down to the pool and told the girls that we were going out on the yacht and they said they'd come with us. We avoided Carlos' yacht on the way to ours and as soon as we boarded took the boat out. After an hour of sunbathing me and Elliot were bored. Elliot asked one of the members of his crew to enquire about hiring a speed boat for us so we could go water skiing. He did so and called 15 minutes later to say that he could have one sent out to us immediately. We said yes and it came more or less straight away! It parked up just a few feet from the yacht so me and Elliot dived off and swam on board. We had an amazing time on the water skiis and wakeboard being the children which we often are for hours. Meanwhile Kayleigh and Ellie sat on board the yacht sunbathing talking about their sex last night haha. Me and Elliot went back on board at about half past 4 and we went back to the Marina about an hour later. We decided we'd go out for tea this evening and then just go back to the suites, we needed a break from the italians for a while. 


We got dressed down into jeans and went for a gorgeous seafood meal in Portofino and then went back to the hotel to sit on Elliot's balcony. We sat, chatted and bitched whilst we enjoyed the view of the bay. Whilst we were sat there having a nice chat Kelly rang - the loud one. She was drunk. She phoned to tell us all how she loved us and missed us. Whilst on the phone she sang a song to me which we tend to sing to one another when we're both drunk and then got upset when I didn't humor her haha. She was such hard work. I attempted asking her where she was on several occasions and each time she said St. Tropez and then started talking about something else... I knew this, however wanted to ensure she wasn't roaming the streets of St. Tropez alone. When I finally extracted this information from her she told me she was getting drunk with her mother and father, whom could hold a lot more alcohol than she and so were completely sober. I heard as she went walking in from her villa terrace and down the marble stairs in her, no doubt, killer heels. I heard her parents talking in the background as she walked past them, her mother asked what was wrong and she said "I'm just on the phone to Kyle, Elliot, Ellie and Kayleigh and I miss them" her mother being the lovable bimbo that she is said "Well darling you know that if you want to go you can. Just tell your father or myself and we'll have you a jet prepared, you could be there by tomorrow! Neither of us mind if you wish to leave to be with you're friends." Kelly paused and then, sounding completely sober said "pardon mother?" her mother repeated what she'd just said and Kelly replied "Well in that case make the call now... Love you!" haha. A huge grin came across my face and the others knew why... Kelly was coming! She is so much fun! She said she was going to shower and pack her bags and she'd phone either one of us in a little while. 


We all decided to go to bed on that note as due to the fact that Kelly was coming we wouldn't be sleeping for a while... A bigger party animal than me. However, before we went to bed we all informed our parents p.a's (those of us who had them) that Kelly was coming... Why? Well you don't honestly think Kelly's mum is going to be the one on the phone to the jet company organising a plane or finding out from us what hotel we're in and booking it do you? Her P.A would phone our's and find all this information out and do the necessary bookings and organise chauffers and things. Bad, I know, but it's how we do it! 


Ellie slept in my bed that night because she was cold and at 3 o'clock in the morning our blackberries went off simultaneously as Kelly sent us both the same message saying "jUst onmy way to the airport nown(last n was supposed to be a comma) my jet leaves at half 4see you soon" judging from her sheer lack of competence in typing a text message I could tell she was still rather drunk. I went straight back to sleep before recieving another message at 4.40 saying "jst making may way to the runway for tAkeoffx" I went back to sleep again. I recieved another message at 6.20 informing me that she'd landed safely and had become more sober now, once again, I went back to sleep. 


I slept for another 2 hours and a half before recieving another message saying "5 minutes away darling x" I got up, brushed my teeth and put on my Dolce & Gabbana tracksuit and made my way to the lobby. When I entered the reception area there stood was Kelly. From the back I saw her stood in a grey skirt I knew to be Oscar de la renta whom also designed the blouse she was wearing. She had it on with some black python Alexander McQueen shoes and a black hermes bag.. It goes without saying that she was wearing oversized sunglasses too. Her long blonde hair (half it wasn't hers bearing in mind) was quiffed and fell down her back. I walked into the lobby and said "Kelly Moss... How the devil are you?!" She turned around and ran up to me saying "Kyle darling!" and gave me a kiss on either cheek. We proceeded to the reception desk where she handed over her passport "Thank god I'm here Kyle. I almost died from a severe case of boredom in St. Tropez, that's why I was drunk last night, to attempt to make it more bareable. I thought they wanted me to stay which I felt obliged to do after everything the do for me, however when my mother said it was fine for me to leave I inevitably jumped at the offer without hesitation. I'm guessing the two of them want some alone time without the risk of their darling Kelly hearing the headboard bang against the wall all night. Speaking of which I am in a desperate need for sex!" The receptionist stared at her in shock, she looked at him smiled and said "not from you!" he wasn't insinuating that and I think she knew that too "so once this man has quickened his pace a little and got me checked in, we'll go up to my room, have sex and then go and see the others at the pool side." I replied "Perhaps later Kelly, I'm a little tired at the moment due to a lack of sleep, the reason for that being stood before me now" she looked at me like I was an idiot and said "Kyle I have just endured hours of traveling... We are having sex darling" and squeezed my bum, I couldn't help but laugh. The receptionist asked Kelly for her card which she would be charging things to. She placed her Hermes Birkin bag on the desk and began removing the contents of it. "Hold these for me darling" she said as she handed me her burberry velour tracksuit, upon which she piled Vogue, Elle, Allure and Bazaar, then she took out her blackberry, a box of condoms, her hermes agenda, a few €100 notes screwed into a ball and then finally her parents black american express card. She then scooped all the things which she'd just removed back into her bag and then put in the magazines and the tracksuit on top. The man handed her back her card which she threw in and then we headed for the lift. 


Whilst we were walking down the coridoor we saw Paulo approaching she said "Oh my gosh, look at this man. My need for sex just trippled." I said "Oh yes he's rather nice isn't he! I might just add that he's gay and also that Elliot and I have already slept with him." I smiled and once again she stared at me like I was stupid "Kyle you know that's never stopped me before. I've been told by gays on countless occasions that I'm enough to give them erections, plus you don't seem to have any erectile disfunctions whilst sleeping with me do you?" This was very true! And she is correct, she has done this before. I have taken men home with me and she's also stayed at my house with another man and by the time I come downstairs after showering she's gone to sleep with the man I took home whilst hers has gone home. Paulo approached us and I introduced him to Kelly and he told us that he was going to the gym for a few hours to kickbox... I could see it coming: Kelly interrupted and said "I like big boys who can pound for a few hours. I hope we see some more of each other Paulo." she looked him up and down, then he looked her up and down and replied "Hmm just maybe Kelly." We left and she said "No problem.. I'm in there already Kyle." I replied "Kelly Moss you are actually a bitch" she said "Oh do shut up Kyle, now come along, it's time for sex!" That was in the first fifteen minutes of her arrival... Meet Kelly Moss. 


After having sex I showered and went down to the pool. When I got down there Kelly was already there talking to the Ellie, Kayleigh and Elliot whilst sat in her bikini and heels. I sat on the bed next to them and joined in the conversation. We talked all afternoon about pretty much everything. At about 5 we went back up to the rooms and Kelly insisted that we went to Carlos' yacht that evening so she could see where the party was. We all agreed and then went to get ready. We dined in the hotel and then went to the party. I was wearing a black low v neck t shirt with Karl Largerfeld jeans, Dolce & Gabbana high top trainers, Jacobs & co watch and my Jon Hardy ring. Elliot was wearing some Seven jeans with a white Dolce & Gabbana jumper with some silver Gucci trainers and a cartier watch. Ellie was wearing a Stella McCartney grey A line sweater with an Orange dress underneith it with some Jimmy Choos. Kayleigh wore another Stella McCartney sweater which had ruffle bands on the sleaves, she wore it with a gold Henry Dunay ring, an 18kt gold Gucci necklace and a black enamel and 18kt gold bracelet with some Alexander McQueen shoes. Kelly wore a one sholder Roberto Cavalli dress with some Dior heels and a Jimmy Choo clutch. 


We walked onto the yacht and Kelly spoke to them like she'd known them all her whole life. She was getting chatted up endlessly and didn't waste much time with the ones who didn't interest her "No thank you... Not a chance darling" were just a few of the comments made for their rejection. Once she'd had a few drinks she turned her interests to Paulo. She walked over and had a casual conversation before getting down to what she really wanted to say "Well Paulo let's not beat out the bush here... I wouldn't quite mind having sex with you this evening and I'm fully aware that you're a homosexual, however, I often have sex with Elliot, who I believe you have already slept with and also Kyle, who, by the way, is the male version of me: gorgeous and knows it, amazing in bed, confident... Both Kyle and Elliot state that I am good and therefore quite enjoy sleeping with me, now wouldn't you just like to verify that for yourself?" Paulo looked dumbfounded for a moment before saying "Er, certainly Kelly" she said "Marvelous! Well I'm not ready to leave yet but I shall inform you when I am." I wish I hadn't listened now... Bitch! haha. 


Surely enough, that evening Kelly took Paulo home with her, Elliot with Rob, and Kayleigh and Ellie with the same men as the other night. I went alone.. I was exhausted! I went to the gym as soon as I woke up on Sunday and had a work out for a few hours before going outside to the pool... Wrong decision. It was cloudy! Terrific! I went back up to the room and sat in the sitting room and phoned my parents. I chatted with them for a while about random things and then they told me how they hadn't really seen Gabrielle since I left as she's been at my house all this time and just nipping back for clothes. They told me that their tree which Gabrielle and I spent over a thousand pounds on for their anniversary was keeping well (really wanted to know that) and that it was getting sheared at the moment... I told them how that would improve my sleeping now I knew. Then as I the conversation was coming to an end my mother told me that sale for the house in Beverly Hills had gone through and it was now theirs. Not only that but they were flying out some time next week to see an interior designer. 


I text Kelly and Elliot to tell them to text me when they were up so we could decide what to do because the weather isn't fit to sunbathe. I had no reply from Kelly, however Elliot text me back saying he was just going to the gym and he'd text me when he returned. I sat in the sitting room on my own for the next hour phoning people to keep myself occupied, then Elliot came up... We had our own ways to pass the time ;) Once we'd finished I phoned Kayleigh, Ellie and Kelly, she didn't answer. Ellie and Kayleigh said that we should just go out for lunch and go shopping. 


I got changed and put on some Marc Jacobs shorts with some Gucci flip flops and a low v neck tshirt... Although it was cloudy it was still warm. By the time I was dressed and ready I went to Kelly's room. I knocked on the door and she came and answered it dressed in skinny jeans, a cavalli top and some heels, she was in the middle of putting her hair up. I went in and asked if she'd been asleep all this time when she said "Don't be so absurd Kyle. If you had a highly attractive man in your hotel room with you all morning, what would you be doing." No more needed to be said. 


We all went shopping and had a look around the shops. Kelly ordered a new Hermes birkin handbag and when the lady told her about the waiting list she simply said "Sorry darling, call the London store and tell them that Kelly Moss has just ordered a new Birkin. I cannot remember the gentlemans name but he will reduce that waiting time significantly. I suggest you do so right away. Thank you!" We browsed the store for a little while whilst the assistant attempted to phone phone the London store. Kelly looked over and she was still scrambling through the computer looking for the number. Kelly took out her blackberry and dialed 118118 and said "Hermes store, London please. Yes put me through." She then handed the phone over to the woman behind the till. I bought myself a planner refill as I'd began getting invites for parties next year already and I had to start writing them down. The shop assistant called "Miss Moss" and told her how the man from the London store wished to speak to her. She took the phone and said "Hello darling!... Yes I'm just shopping in Portofino with Kyle, Elliot, Ellie and Kayleigh. I would have waited until I got back to London so you could have the comission however, I'm in a case of desperation and I want it for the day I get back. Between us and our parents we do send a fair amount your way though." She talked for a little while longer and then hung up. She told me that Gabrielle had been in today with my mum to get some towels and blankets for the Beverly Hills house. Marco/Marcus, I can't remember his name, knew us and we often asked for him when shopping in Hermes so he could take the sale. He knew all of our parents too and they did the same. It has it's great advantages! 


We went for lunch and then shopped for the rest of the day. I got a few pairs of jeans and a bag in Dolce & Gabbana and some jeans and some shirts in Armani. The rest bought a lot too, however I cannot remember most of it. We got back to the hotel and I went to the gym for an hour with Elliot while the girls went to the spa and then we got ready for tea. We ate out in a Pizzeria in Portofino and then went to the bar in the hotel afterwards. We sat and had a chat about random things and then went to bed at about midnight. 


When I woke up on Monday the weather was much the same as Sunday - cloudy, so I put my tracksuit on and went to the gym. When I got in there Paulo was on the tredmill. I went over and said hello and he stopped running to chat to me. He asked how I was and why we didn't go to the yacht last night, I explained how we were all tired and were in no need to search for sex and we'd all been satisfied that day... Which lead us on to what we both really wanted to talk about - Kelly. I wanted to see what he thought of her. He said "Speaking of which, you're friend Kelly is a rare character!" I agreed and laughed "I thought she was egotistical at first, however everything she said was true! I can see why your circle of friends bond so well Kyle. You, Elliot and Kelly are off the scale when it comes to sex." I laughed and said "Why thank you, I like to think so too. We certainly know how to satisfy one another. We pick up each others techniques haha." We talked for a little while longer and then I went to work out. I could feel his eyes burning me as I did so... I was hoping that would happen haha. Once I'd finished I went back up to the room where Kelly and Kayleigh were, I needn't ask where Elliot and Ellie were. We sat and chatted for a while and then when Ellie and Elliot came we discussed what to do. We decided to just laze on the yacht all day and watch some films. So I put on my Diesel tracksuit with my gucci trainers, Elliot his Rock & Republic and the girls their Burberry, Juicy Couture and 2B Free tracksuits. We phoned the concierge and asked for some Dvds and when we went down to the lobby he showed us a selection. Ellie threw them in her Ysl bag and we walked to the yacht. 


We lay down on the couches and watched Breakfast at Tiffany's first, followed by Boat Trip, St. Trinians and Alfie. When we'd watched these and heard Kelly say "I am contemplating killing myself I'm so bored" a few times we had Elliot's crew make us some dinner. We had a bit of caviar to start and then taglieteli in a rich wine sauce for our main, it was delicious! When we'd eaten we went back to the hotel passing Carlos' yacht on the way. He asked if we were coming on and we said "Yes, we'll be round in half an hour or so.. We're just going to get dressed." Carlos said "Don't be rediculous, you may aswel just come on now." I looked at the others and I don't they could be particulary be bothered going and getting dressed anway so we just went on. We'd look better than some people on there if we were wearing bin bags and they were in couture gowns, so we'd be fine. Me and Kayleigh sat with the member of crew who made the drinks and asked him if he could make us some Cosmopolitans which he did... One after another. Soon all 5 of us were tipsy and having great fun! In the middle of the party the music stopped and the room fell silent when I heard "Well I do apologise however the abysmal music - no, not music, noise, which you opt to listen to is shocking. I'll show you some real party tunes haha" as soon as she'd finished speaking Don't Hold back (the song on my profile) was on, she'd trebbled the volume and started dancing haha. 


At about 12 Carlos decided to have the yacht taken out - why? I don't know, there's nothing we could do half a mile from the marina that we could do at the marina; only people were restricted to leave and had to stay on the yacht when really they wanted to be elsewhere having sex.. Torture! Elliot and I went to one of the bedrooms for some oral sex whilst Kelly danced in the midst of a crowd of men and Ellie and Kayleigh got chatted up by 2 different strapping males. Kelly was more like me, she wanted all the attention and from as many men as possible ;). 


Me and Elliot were walked in on 5 times whilst having oral sex, twice by Kelly, with different men each time. It goes without saying that she didn't just walk in and walk straightback out... The first time she came in and went "Oh sorry, oh it's you. Woo go Kyle, oh my word, we both suck penis the same way and exceptionally well! Look at this hot piece of meat I've got here" she pulled her man in. He was a typical italian, dark hair, dark tan and good looking. She talked about him like he was a new toy "He's got a body like both of yours look" she pulled up his top "not as broad though, one of his only flaws. I like having to spread my arms when I'm holding on to you two. Oh and I've felt the package, it passes. Do you want to feel?" She groped him and I looked at her "Kelly darling I don't think a straight man -" Elliot interrupted me "Erm excuse me you two..." I'd almost forgotten, I was sat with his penis in my hands whilst having a conversation. We both laughed and she left in search of somewhere to have sex.


An hour or so later she walked back in, by now it was my turn. She said "Ugh, you two are still going. That man who I just showed you failed to satisfy me, only lasted about 40 minutes. I have another though look" she pulled him in. This one was nicer. "He is flawless!" She said and he started speaking in Italian. She looked back at us and said "Oh, apart from that. It doesn't speak English so I don't have a clue what he's saying to me. That is irrelevant though, I don't care what he says as long as he knows how to do me." She laughed and then paused for a moment and said "Oh my gosh, I just got off the phone and guess who Models 1 Emeli is going out with" I asked who and she said "Lucas who's with Storm!" I said "Oh my word! That is one of the best couples ever! I've wanted to shag him for ages, he's so good looking. I've tried it though and he certainly doesn't swing both ways. Emeli is amazing in bed though, I slept with her a while back after a benefit, do you remember?" She remembered and then I asked "Who told you that?" she replied casually by saying "Oh just a little bird I fucked from Prada. He just phoned me to see if I'd like to go for a drink when we got back to London and filled me in on some gossip. Felicity told him when she went in to get a new Nappa." Elliot joined in the conversation and said "Felicity is always the source of my gossip from the modeling world.. I love it!" After a bit more of a chat Elliot resumed and Kelly left. 


By the time me and Elliot had finished the yacht was making it's short distance back so the sex fest which seemed to be happening in every room on his yacht could be stopped. Carlos brought it upon himself! When the boat finally docked Me, Elliot and Kelly left alone whilst Kayleigh and Ellie brought their men with them. Me and Kelly decided to swap rooms so that me and Elliot could go to sleep and Ellie and Kayleigh were only listening to one another. 


When we got up on Tuesday it was raining... Sheer depression! By the time we'd woken up it was 1 o'clock anyway. Me, Elliot and Kelly went to the gym while Kayleigh and Ellie said goodbye to the men which they'd taken home. 

In the gym was one of the very few times I saw Kelly in flats and she took them off at every possible opportunity and left them on the floor, she claimed they didn't do much for her image. By the time we'd finished it was about half past 2 and once we'd showered and changed it was 3. We all sat in Kelly's room and watched Maid in Manhattan while Ellie and Kayleigh had a little sleep; Ellie on my chest and Kayleigh on Elliot's.. Comfort!


None of us had any energy what so ever and were all exhausted so we ordered food to the room and ate it whilst watching American Pie. When that'd finished and it was dark outside we decided to watch a scary film. I insisted the curtains were shut and the lights were turned off as we all sat down to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I'd never seen it before but I didn't think it was too scary, everybody screaming was what made me jump the most! Me Ellie and Kelly were on one couch, me in the the middle, and Kayleigh and Elliot were on the other one. It was so funny - well some parts. We were all screaming and jumping and shouting "RUN!" at the television haha, Ellie had a pillow infront of her face and gripped my arm. Kelly on the other hand was sat watching it like it was a comedy. She was making us jump when the film was getting tense by screaming or going to the toilet and then returning by screaming as she threw the door open. I'd laugh whilst the others screamed in horror and shouted "Shit Kelly!" haha. In the middle of the film the phone rang (everyone jumped out of their skin) and I answered it. It was reception phoning to check we were ok, one of the room service men had heard a lot of screaming coming from the room. I assured them that we were and hung up. 


Ellie slept in bed with me that night because she was scared and had her arms wrapped around me all night. When we got up on Wednesday the weather was sunny again so at about 9 when I woke up me and Elliot went for a game of Tennis on the courts and then went to the pool. When we got to the poolside, Ellie, Kayleigh and Kelly were there in their costumes and heels soaking up the sun. We joined them. Whilst sunbathing I got a phone call from Gabrielle who told me that she wants to go to Beverly Hills with me at the end of August or beginning of Septemper and spend some time in my parents new house and then go to New York from there to search for her an apartment. I agreed and then we had a gossip and a chat. More or less as soon as I hung up my mother phoned to tell me she was leaving for Beverly Hills in 2 days with my dad. She bored me by telling me all about her interior designer who was going round and some of the furniture she'd picked. I asked to speak to my father however he was away working. 


We went up to the room at about 4 because it went cloudy and I ordered a hot chocolate up to the room before I started getting ready. We decided to have a meal out and so all got changed. I wore a John Varvartos cashmere jumper with a white shirt and some lightly distressed Dolce & Gabbana jeans. Elliot wore a grey cashmere V neck with a Burberry polo and some diesel jeans. Kelly wore some J brand jeans, a Stella McCartney blouse, a chloe bag and some Laboutins. Kayleigh wore Karl Largerfeld jeans, blouse and scarf with some Laboutins and Ellie wore Sass & Bride jeans with a Mulberry t-shirt and a chloe bag. I went to bed with Kelly that night and Elliot went with Kayleigh, Ellie was too tired so she just went to bed alone. 


Today we did the same thing only tonight it will be different outfits and restaurant. I don't think we're going to go to Carlos', we're all far too tired. 


I'll speak to you all soon,

Much love.


No comments: