6 July 2008

In Italy... 6th July


Hey Guys!

Sorry I haven't wrote for a while... I survived the flight! I went to bed at about 11 on Thursday night and had about 4 hours sleep before waking up at 2 to get ready. I was so tired! I had a shower and changed into my outfit which I would be wearing for the first part of the trip. We all did the same, we got dressed into jeans and looked nice before changing either on or just before boarding the plane into tracksuits so we're comfortable and then changing back just before landing. I never did this. I always changed before getting on and changed back when we'd landed. I refused to leave my seat unless it was completely necessary, and sat almost suffocated by the tight seat-belt. I put on my Dolce & Gabbana jeans, white T-shirt, Khaki cardigan and Gucci boots and took my hand luggage into the hall way and then carried my four cases down also. 


I phoned the concierge and he went and retrieved my Porsche Cayenne and I also requested 2 coffee's to take out with me. They both arrived at the same time and I went and put the coffee in the car and helped the concierge carry the cases into the car - minor problem. The boot was filled with the crap which it always was and there was only room for 2 cases. The other 2 went on the back seats. I phoned Gabrielle and told her I was on my way round, she grunted in agreement and I drove round. I phoned her again when I was outside and she came out dressed in her peach velour tracksuit, a white vest, Marc Jacobs bag and huge white Dior sunglasses. She got in the car and rested her head against the window, I looked at her and said "Sunglasses at 3 o'clock in the morning?" She replied with "Yes. 3 o'clock in the morning being the time when some bars and clubs start shutting and I may see people as we pass through London... If I wasn't wearing these they'd see me without makeup on, which Kyle, doesn't bode well for my sex or social life." I just laughed and said "Gabrielle darling, I don't know if you've realized but we're in my car which has blacked out windows and regardless of those, I'm hardly one to drive at the speed so people get a chance to see in." She just said "Oh yes" and removed them. 


As I drove to Heathrow I made her drink her coffee so that she was fully awake in time for driving home. I wasn't going to have her crash my car. She complained at first before realizing she wasn't doing anything and if she didn't sleep tonight she could just sleep all day tomorrow. She even mentioned asking her friends to go round to my house after town so she wasn't lying in bed wide-awake alone. She did that on purpose, what was I supposed to say?! Which lead me on to my pep talk I always gave her. It consisted of me telling her: I don't mind parties but just make sure nobody goes into my wardrobes or drawers, don't take my cars places leave them there (she's done that before, I returned from a trip and my cars were in various locations across London and hers was where mine were supposed to be) If you do have parties make sure nothing's broken and don't let random people  in who might steal. I knew she wouldn't I was just making sure. She does have parties though, the hotel has phoned me before and said "Sorry to disturb mr. Mcquillan but you are aware there is a party going on in your house aren't you" I always have to reassure them and then phone my sister and tell her to turn the music down - the hotel would never say things like that to me because I'm such a good customer :).


After my little lecture she filled me in on some gossip and then we were at terminal 5. I phoned Elliot and he was in the check in bit. I got my cases out, kissed Gabrielle goodbye and she got in the car and attempted to drive off. Within seconds she'd stalled, before starting the engine again and driving off - it wouldn't surprise me if she was doing her makeup and just pushing the accelorator.. she's an awful driver!


I took my four cases inside where I met up with Elliot, he was on his own on the phone surrounded by bags. I added mine to the pile and emailed my fathers p.a to have her check the bags were at the hotel when she woke up as we'd be on the plane. Kayleigh then arrived in her chauffeured car and behind her came Ellie's. Elliot was wearing a pair of Rock & republic jeans with a white t-shirt and a scarf from Gucci. Ellie was wearing a grey Rodnik coat over a black dress with Gucci heels and her Jimmy Choo Mona bag. Kayleigh was wearing a midnight blue trench with a dress, both by burberry, tights and oscar de la renta boots. Their Chauffeurs brought in their cases and added them to the pile where ours were and left. There were a lot of people in the airport whom were staring at us - this always happened. It's because we're so obviously wealthy and as we walk through the terminal with our cases you see people discreetly tapping their companions and pointing at our Louis Vuitton cases, or, us. There were a few people traveling out on the Milan flight this morning and so we queued in the first class line. As we pushed our trollies into the line behind another 2 couples we heard a man from a group of males in the economy line say "Oh surprise surprise, they're queuing" all four of us stopped our conversation and turned to look at the man who'd just said it. Elliot said "And why wouldn't we be?" he replied "Well you're a bunch of snobs who think you're better than every one else just because you've got your louise veeton bags and designer clothes -" Ellie, being the daughter of two lawyers interrupted him and by now the majority of passengers were looking and listening "Well I don't know if you recall, however you just said surprise surprise they're queueing... if your judgement of us thinking we're better than everyone was correct then we'd do what we could quite simply do and have a checkout opened to check us in. Now have we done that or are we queueing?" He started to say something else and when she said "No. I asked if we are queueing or not" He replied with "yes" and she said "Well in that case sir you're blatantly wrong and your preconception of us is clearly false so I suggest that for future reference you don't make idiotic comments such as before because I don't know what you were hoping to achieve by that one but the only outcome has been you being made look like a fool in front of all of these people... by a bunch of snobs. Have a nice flight" And we walked towards the check in desk. I had a huge grin on my face through the duration of the check in haha. 


When we got to security I was stopped as usual and had to remove my shoes and got my bag searched through. Kayleigh had to be searched too. As soon as we got in there my nerves kicked in and I went straight to the toilet. When I came out I went and met Elliot, Ellie and Kayleigh in Gucci where Elliot had bought some trainers and then we went into David Clulow and all of us bought a pair of sunglasses. Then Prada where Ellie bought a handbag and then we went to the caviar restaurant to have a couple of appetizers because we all despised the plane food and then I went to the toilet and we all went up to the lounge. They all sat and read magazines and things however I sat in the champagne bar... It had just passed 6 am and I was drinking alcohol! Disgraceful, I know, but I had to. I went to the toilet another 3 times (once to change also) before leaving the lounge to go to the gate. I was petrified by this point. We walked through the terminal and went to the lounge, as we walked up they called all first class travelers and so we walked straight to the line. As we passed our fellow passengers I could see some nudging one another and smirking as they remembered our heated discussion with the man earlier. 


I sat next to Elliot in the aisle seat across from Ellie. I sat shaking for 20 minutes while the rest of the passengers boarded the plane. Once we started taxiing to the run way I clutched the arm rest, tightened my seat belt until I could barely breathe and sat with my eyes shut taking deep breaths. As we came to a halt before taking off a few tears trickled down my cheek and Elliot placed his top of my white knuckled one and we took off. Once airborne that was a third of the worst over - the other 2 being turbulence (if it occurred) and landing. After half an hour when Elliot, Ellie and Kayleigh had all changed I put my eye mask on and went to sleep. I woke up with my head on Elliot's shoulder and half an hour of the flight remaining. Ellie and Kayleigh were asleep on one another covered with a Hermes Blanket and Elliot was listening to his Ipod and reading Vogue homme. I sat and woke up for 5 minutes and asked for a drink of water... Then I was bored. I made Elliot turn off his Ipod and talk to me, he did so and we talked for about the party the other night. I started teasing him about him nearly going home with 2 people whom I'd already done so with and he punched me on the arm. It killed. I shouted "Ouch!" and punched him back putting an end to the squabble. We talked a little more and then I listened to some calming music on my Ipod all the while strapped into the seat. I was dying for the toilet by this point but I held it in so I didn't have to leave my seat. I gripped the seat once more as we came into land and I sat petrified for the duration of the descent. Elliot was sat singing to me which was somewhat annoying and glared at him and told him it wasn't the time. He shut up. Once we'd landed I took a sigh of relief and woke Ellie and Kayleigh up. They both immediately took their mirrors out of their bags, Kayleigh claimed she looked like Dracula and Ellie just said oh my gosh I look awful.. The both put on their sunglasses and put their hair up. We left the plane first however I used the toilet first and changed in there because I knew the plane ones were clean - god knows what they'd be like in the airport. 


Then we all went to retrieve out luggage from the treadmill as Ellie called it. We stood and waited for what seemed like ages before any bags came through; when they finally did they didn't come out together so we were stood waiting. As the bags came around people were looking at them and pointing at the Louis Vuitton sets and watching who got them. When we'd got all the bags we went outside where there were 2 4x4's waiting to take our luggage. We handed it over and then went back inside the airport to meet the member of staff whom would take us to our helicopter. I sat in the helicopter, once again, petrified, all the way to the heliport which was about 20 minutes to the hotel. When we stepped out of the helicopter the heat hit us.. It was like a furnace! We got in the car which had come to collect us and it drove us to the hotel. When we got there there were people from the hotel going to the pool to bathe. It was an absolutely gorgeous day! When we checked in the lady told us that Mr. McQuillan and Miss Enchevee's (Ellie) posted cases were in one room and the other two lots were in another room as arranged. This had not been arranged as a group. Ellie had arranged it so that they both had a man in their room with them so nobody came in in the night and also if someone tried to do something when they took them back to the room. Due to us taking a helicopter here and the suitcases going in the car, they hadn't arrived yet. And I doubt they'd be here for a little while. All I had with me was accessories, new shoes and things and going out clothes. So I had a shower and then put my underwear back on and went and sat on the terrace in the hope of catching a tan... shortly afterwards Ellie came out in her costume which was gorgeous. After sitting for a half an hour I said "I'll be back in a while, I'm just going up to see Elliot" when she replied "Aww no, that's not fair!" I replied "what's not fair" and she said "You and Elliot sleeping together, I need sex too but it's not like me and Kayleigh can do it" I just said "Aww, I'm so good eveyone wants me. Your turn next time!" and I put on my dressing gown and went to Elliot's room. Kayleigh went to my room as she didn't want to listen to us whilst she sunbathed. By the time we'd finished we got a call from the concierge to say the cases had arrived and they were on their way up. When they got here the bellboy left them all in Elliots room and we had to go through the normal procedure of deciphering who's was who's by opening every one. I, luckily had brought a couple which I knew the others would not, they all brought the usual Gucci and Louis ones. I had Prada also. 


I took the bags up to my room, put on some swimming shorts, grabbed some Tom Ford sunglasses and went down to the pool. It was gorgeous! It was so peaceful... Until Ellie came. She was clearly bored and was chatting away about stuff I quite frankly did care about.. I gave her the occasional "mm" and nod just to keep her happy. After about 10 minutes of sunbathing I fell to sleep. When I woke up Elliot and Kayleigh were here also, we discussed what we would do tonight and decided to stay in because we're all tired and need to catch up on sleep. There isn't really much to do here anyway. We went back up to the rooms at about 5 and changed for the La Terrazza restaurant. We had a lovely meal with some wine as we sat on the terrace and looked out over the picturesque bay. 


We went to bed at around 11 because we were all exhausted from the days traveling. As we were going up in the lift Ellie said "Elliot can I go to bed with you tonight" and Kayleigh said "Arww you bitch I wanted to!" so I joined in and said "Arww no I wanted to go to bed with Elliot!" He stood there grinning and I approached him, groped his bum and said "so who do you want Elliot?" Then before he could answer the lift stopped pinged and the doors opened. I immediately took my hands off Elliot's behind and turned to face the front of the lift when a gorgeous man entered with a woman, the woman looked at us strangely which was quite understandable - we were all stood in one corner of the lift huddled around Elliot smiling so angelically and the man looked me up and down and smiled.. he was gorgeous! When they left we all turned around back to Elliot and I slid my hands down his pants and said "who?" He looked at Ellie who was biting her lip and then Kayleigh who was licking her teeth provocatively. I just started laughing. He said "You Kyle" I replied "We knew that anyway didn't we girls.. I'm only joking you two can have him, I've already had my daily dose of this bulge" and groped his large package haha. The lift doors opened on our floor and I left I said "I'm going to bed, will anyone be joining me? I'll have either one of you, preferably Ell but I can have him in the morning." Kayleigh came running after me down the corridor and Ellie went with Elliot. Sex with my girl friends is a regular thing - they always want to have sex with us when they've not pulled anyone because we're good and it's just casual, amazing sex. I would prefer to do it with Elliot or another man but I'm a good friend so I satisfy them haha. 


When I woke up yesterday morning I phoned Elliot and he came round - we didn't have sex, just other stuff. And then we went to the pool to sunbathe. We didn't really do anything all day except lounge around. We went to the pool bar at around 1 for a bit of lunch, Ellie and Kayleigh were in their heels and caftans and me and Elliot were in shorts and a t-shirt, then, once we'd eaten, we resumed sunbathing. I people watched the majority of the day, I had my eye on that man from the lift who was looking exceptionally gorgeous in a pair of Dolce & Gabbana trunks, he was with that lady again who he was with in the lift but I hadn't seen them kissing yet.. I hoped he was gay! We went up to get ready at about half past 5 today and I showered etc. We decided we'd go and see what the bar was like after tea tonight, so we went to the same restaurant as it was delicious and then went to the Piano bar and drank some cocktails. I was wearing a shirt and pants, as was Elliot and the girls were wearing more or less identical white dresses however looked completely different due to the choice of shoes and accessories. We were drinking some champagne cocktails and then got offered a free round of Sambuca shots from the bar man which pushed us past tipsy. 


All four of us were sat there for a while when the man from the pool came and sat on the table next to us. We all looked at each other and smiled. Ellie asked if they'd like to join us which they did so. His name was Paulo, his parents were from Milan as was he however he lived in England for the majority of his childhood in the Cotswolds and then moved to Paris where he lives now - he's still picking up the language. The girl he was with was his best friend who was a parisian, upon finding this out I had a full conversation with her in French, even though she could speak English I just wanted to show off to the fit man haha. She was very modest however it seemed as though she was like a princess or an heir or something.. She attended the Crillon ball every year which is full of princes and that was where she met her husband (married at 25, could you imagine only ever sleeping with one person from that age!) and she said she has always lived in France however travelled around due to owning chateau's and stately homes and things. I asked why she wasn't here with her husband and she said it was because he was away with family. Intriguing. 


When I got up this morning I didn't remember whether we'd found out if he was straight or not, nor could anyone else. I don't think we asked him, I would have remembered haha. We got up as usual and went down to the pool. I felt disgusting after last nights drinking so I went for a facial which was done outside and it was lovely. I felt refreshed afterwards and returned to the poolside where Ellie, Kayleigh and Elliot were. We sunbathed until about 1 when we all decided we were bored and to go out shopping. I went upstairs to put on some shorts which weren't dripping wet. I put on my black Dolce & Gabbana ruffled combat shorts and a grey vest with my white Prada flip flops and went and met the others in the foyer. Ellie and Kayleigh still managed to look like super models in their kaftans, swimming costumes, sunglasses and heels.. Elliot just always looked gorgeous!


We went to Hermes where Ellie bought a few scarves to tie in her hair, Dolce & Gabbana where the shorts I was wearing were - always on trend haha, Kayleigh bought a white flower print puff ball dress and some shoes. We also went into Gucci where Kayleigh bought herself a Hyseria bag and I got myself some white flip flops and a wrap studded belt and Ellie got some more scarves for her hair. Then we went to Louis Vuitton where Kayleigh got the Mahiana XL bag and a leather wrap bracelet and Elliot got the Damier Lune sport bag. They would now be considered important customers for the duration of the stay after purchasing those items - not cheap!


We went back to the hotel at about half past 4 and me and Elliot went upstairs before getting ready a couple of hours later. We got dressed and went down to the foyer and decided to eat out. We were dressed down in jeans as we decided to go to The Pizzeria da Nicola - made the most gorgeous pizzas! We had a delicious meal and enjoyed some wine until past midnight when we walked home. Ellie and Kayleigh moaned all the way home as their shoes weren't made for cobbled streets and so I reluctantly gave Kayleigh a piggy back to the hotel, Elliot gave Ellie one. And now me and Ellie are just sat in our room on the terrace talking about random crap and trying to work out if the people next door are having sex or not haha. 


I'll write soon, 

Much love!


No comments: