27 July 2008

The past week.. 27th July


Hi...

Sorry I've not been writing much, I've been busy... doing nothing. Since we last spoke I have been repeating the same days over and over, with the exception that some nights I've stayed in as opposed to going to Carlos' yacht for a party. 


The parties have been much the same, however, there is new men on the market... Thankfully... Or so I thought. After sleeping with Paulo a couple more times he introduced me to a couple of his friends who'd come from Milan. They were both as good looking as one another and had been an item recently. On the first night we met I went back to Rafaelle's (Cannot spell it) hotel room for a near suicide evening. He was only 2 years older than I, despite his complete lack of personality. I went back to his suite anticipating a night of amazing sex and when I got there, much to my dismay, I experienced quite the opposite. We walked in and I expected him to lead me straight to the bedroom, like what happens in the majority of cases, not this one... He took me into the living room and said "What would you like: Red or White?" I knew it was going be crap from that moment onwards. I despise doing that; sitting and playing happy couples, getting to know each other... I'm there for the sex, I'm not looking for a relationship; people don't even get my number so this information which they bore me with is completely pointless. 


Pointless wasn't the word to describe Raf's conversations... We sat and he talked to me about the economy, stock market, politics and various other subjects post those however I seemed to be sleeping with my eyes open by that point. I sat gazing into space, thinking about what Elliot would be doing with the other man... It was torture. I gave the occasional grunt, "mm" and "Oh really" and when he asked what I thought I just said "I agree with you :)." Whilst he was telling me something about a recession I text Elliot saying: Hope you're having a nice night, I'm bored to tears here with my 50 year old in a 20 year old's sexual body. He text me back more or less immediately saying: "Jesus Christ Kyle, bored is not the word! I know about the past 6 presidents and how they helped and ruined the country. Shall we ditch these losers and go and have our own fun?!" I felt as though the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders, I stood up and got my leather jacket and he said "Are you leaving" I said yes and he said "Why? We're having a deep conversation" I sighed and said "Raf, you may aswell go and tell it to your blender, I haven't the slightest clue what you were talking about and I mean this in the nicest possible way, I couldn't care less." He got defensive and said "How dare you" I really didn't have time for this, I wanted sex about 3 hours ago and he had failed to satisfy me, so as you can imagine, my fuse was short. I told him "I was so bored it was almost comical. Now, I'm leaving to have the night which I initially intended on having which will involve at least some sexual activity, quite the opposite to this endurance. Good Night." 


Once I'd left I practically ran through the hotel to meet up with Elliot and we went to his yacht. When we went on board the crew were nowhere to be seen and it was a complete mess. Elliot thought that it'd been robbed however I knew what it was straight away... I went upstairs and went into the master bedroom and Kelly was in there with a male whom I recognized from the parties. I showed the explanation of the mess to Elliot and we left more or less immediately.. She was gripping the bed linen and twitching, cannot disturb an orgasm like that haha. Me and Elliot went downstairs to have intercourse and a couple of hours later we went and sat in the Lounge; shortly afterwards Kelly came down and sat with us as did her man... mistake. She looked at him and he looked back and she started waving her arms and saying "Noooo!" I guessed he didn't speak English, she then started pointing at the door and saying "Ciao" whilst smiling at him as though he was some sort of remedial. Eventually, after much hand action from Kelly he left and once he'd done so she turned to us and said "complete and utter let down!" Elliot and I filled her in on our night of sheer thrill and she decided hers wasn't so bad after all. It seems he knew how to use his tongue and fingers but when it came to his penis "well it was like a fraction of a pencil... Absolutely diabolical!" after her queries of whether it was definitely in or not were confirmed she told him to go back under the covers. At least she got some sex, Elliot and I didn't even see a naked body except for each others. It seems she'd come on to the boat with her legs around his torso and the crew didn't know what to do so she gave them some money and told them to go out, they did so and said "The condoms are in the top draw Miss Moss" haha. 


The day times have been much the same: catching up on lost sleep, exchanging sex stories and sunbathing... Nothing too exhilarating. We're all certainly a bit bored now and need a change of scenery, we talked about Milan, however it's inland so we'll be even more bored there. So we've decided to go to Capri... It's not all smiles and cheers though, it means taking a plane! I was going to get driven, however it would take in excess of 6 hours and less than 1 hour via jet so I decided I'd just get drunk and sleep for the duration. The others then want a helicopter from Naples airport to take them to Capri. I draw the line at suffering a jet journey. Whilst we all phoned p.a's to organize a jet, helicopter and other various things, I phoned Jackie, my parent's assistant to have her organize me a chauffeur from the airport to take me to the marina where the yacht will be waiting for me to take me over to Capri. Success. Now whilst everything is organized for me all I have to worry about is the flight, and worry one shall! 


We're going to go to the party tonight to get ourselves highly intoxicated seeing as we're leaving tomorrow... I want mind blowing farewell sex from Paulo haha. I simply adore sleeping with him! 


I must go and finish getting ready now, the hairdresser has just finished tightening Kelly's extensions so she's going to trim my hair. I shall speak to you when I'm on Capri. 


Much love, 

Kyle. 

No comments: